3rd New Triton Class Ship in 2025?

I agree, I believe the plan all along was to release three ships. No info has been released yet regarding it. I'd assume we will start hearing about it more after the Treasure is sailing.

I thought the third ship was dropped by MayerWeft(sp?) during Covid when they restructured their schedule after the scale back of workers/(shut down). So both ships were rescheduled to a later date and the third is not scheduled since the contract was changed?

Maybe they will make plans for another 3pack in a few years? When they replace classic ships (which better never happen in my opinion)

With the extension of dates, I imagine the cost by the shipyard would’ve been to a great loss. I’m sure things were going to be another year later in the expenses would’ve gone up.

When the Singapore-based ship was announced, Disney reaffirmed that they're still planning to make three Triton-class ships and that the Singapore-based ship was a separate thing. So, there will be one more Triton-class ship after the Treasure.

When the Singapore-based ship was announced, Disney reaffirmed that they're still planning to make three Triton-class ships and that the Singapore-based ship was a separate thing. So, there will be one more Triton-class ship after the Treasure.
That's what I had read as well!

I agree, I believe the plan all along was to release three ships. No info has been released yet regarding it. I'd assume we will start hearing about it more after the Treasure is sailing.
The initial announcement was for two ships. When a slot opened up at MW, DCL ordered a third (about a year later).

Any rumors of some design changes on Treasure or 3rd Triton Class?

I believe when they announced the Global Dream ship, they said Treasure would sail 2024, and both Global Dream and Triton 3 would sail in 2025. My guess is at least one of those will slip into 2026.

It will have a lot of the same features as the Wish, with different elevator buttons. But the engineering has already been done. A lot of the designs are locked in.

Yes!!! It was mentioned on the 11 night Med cruise at the gold, platinum, and pearl reception. They were going over everything new and upcoming for DCL. They said they had received lots of feedback from customers and crew about the Wish, and that lots of changes would be coming to the Treasure. The whole place erupted in applause! It got the biggest response for anything they had shared. No real info, so still have to wait and see.

I was poking around and found this. I thought it was interesting because it was back from 2017 IMG_1440.jpeg

I was poking around and found this. I thought it was interesting because it was back from 2017 View attachment 779117
If I’m not mistaken
D23 ‘17 three ships were announced
D23 ‘19 we got the name for wish and were teased Rapunzel on the stern and maybe other details also 2nd island (or the island might of also been’17)
D23 ‘22 we got name and atrium concept art of treasure and island update

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter