39 days till 1st Disney Cruise and Have a few questions....

CarmenJames865

Earning My Ears
I booked this cruise Feb. 2012 and here we only have 39 days to go. :cool1:

A few questions.

1.) Is there a liquor store within walking distance of the Courtyard in Cocoa Beach?

2.) Is there any good restaurants to have dinner at the night before that are within walking distance as well?

We are using the Fly Cruise and Snooze package from the courtyard so we dont have a vehichle....

3.) Those of you that have used Bernards Tours in St. Maarten I am torn between a private tour for my family of 4 or just the normal tour group with Bernards.

4.) Roughly how many people does Bernards book for each bus on the non private tours? My husband does not like feeling like he is part of a herd of cattle on an excursion that is why I booked the private tour but I am not fond of the $360.00 price tag for 4 people. :crowded:

5.) We are concierge on the fantasy so what is the earliest/best time for us to arrive at the port? :drive:

That is all I can think of right now. I am so ready to start packing..... pirate:

Cant really answer your questions, just wanted to say :wave2:

Booked ours also in Feb 2012 and :cool1: 39 days to go... see you there :flower3:

We are on the same cruise, also in concierge! We have never stayed near port the night prior so I can not speak to the initial questions. We have always booked excursions through Disney and have had positive experiences.

Have a great cruise!

It is our understanding that a concierge guest can arrive at port whenever they want too after they open for business.

We are on the same cruise, also in concierge! We have never stayed near port the night prior so I can not speak to the initial questions. We have always booked excursions through Disney and have had positive experiences.

Have a great cruise!

:wave2:

Maybe we will bump into one another... See you soon.

Someone on another thread suggested http://www.mousehouseconcierge.com/

Im looking into it so I dont have to lug anything in my carry on except maybe some mini's of DHs brand that they dont have.

Im staying at the Hyatt at MCO so cant really help on dinner but search threads for hotels near Port Canaveral... Ive seen a lot of ppl talking about breakfast/dinner and where to go.

I havent been on DCL in 3 years but Concierge got ticket 1 and got on first, Back to Backers I though used a different entrance but I could be wrong. So you could get there at 1030 check in then wait until call time and get right on or wait until the lines clear out a little get there later and still get right on without waiting. Either way there is going to be some kind of wait.

We stayed at the Courtyard a couple of weeks ago. There is plenty within walking distance but we only went for breakfast so I can't speak for dinner places. As far as a liquor store, I'm pretty sure there is one next to the Publix a couple of blocks north on Atlantic Ave.

Have fun!

I am not sure where the Courtyard is located but we stayed at Hampton Inn and there was plenty of restaurants and even a Walgreens close by.

As for Benards, we did this tour in January, 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids) and it was great! We did the public tour and there were about 20 people on the shuttle so not bad at all. We never felt "herded" around :-) and they try to accomodate request for everyone on the shuttle. It was very personal feeling and over all a very fun tour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter