• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Park to Celebrate a Birthday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celebrated my birthday in Dec. at MK.
DW wants to celebrate her birthday in Feb. at MK next year.

My DH’s favorite park is Epcot so when we visit every few years around that time we always go to there on his birthday. Usually at the restaurants we have lunch and dinner they notice he is wearing a birthday pin and he has an allergy so has been brought sorbet with a candle in it and been sung to and as we are walking around CMs always wish him a Happy Birthday.

Adult? Epcot, drinking around the world is the obvious choice.

We just returned home yesterday from a week celebrating my 50th birthday. On my actual birthday, we spent the day at Magic Kingdom. Did a Capture Your Moment photo session, which was awesome, rode in a pink Dumbo (tradition), ate popcorn on Main Street USA while listening to the Dapper Dans and basically just enjoyed the day. I couldn't imagine turning 50 in any other place - especially this year since they put up all those 50th decorations just for me. ;-)

I often am at WDW over my birthday and every time I celebrate at Epcot. It's the most relaxing park by far--no waiting in lines all day, good food and drinks, beautiful scenery, lots of live music, and the park absorbs crowds much better so you don't feel like cattle at the time, especially if you go into the pavilions instead of just walking the lakeside loop.

Well, I would say Disneyland (and have spent a few there), but for WDW? Though MK is a obvious choice, I (personally) think I would like a slow day at Epcot, but I'm getting old.

I would always choose MK but my husband loves Epcot and we plan to spend his birthday there in December.

All of Disney is great for a birthday. I wore my birthday button yesterday Epcot & MK. Not only cast members, but other folks noticed! Even the person at the gas station commented. :laughing:

Looking through my iPhone, I've spent like 4 birthdays at WDW and they've always been at Hollywood Studios because it's my favorite park with the rides I enjoy the most. Dinner though is always somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter