?

well...thankfully......after 20 years......i have watched illuminations way to many times for this to even blip my radar.

But for every 1 person like me......there are 100's who have never watched the show, and this may be the only way they get to see it without obstruction before it goes away.

I enjoy eating at RC and have successfully enjoyed illuminations there in the past. I had planned to get to my dining reservation in March early and request a table with a view again. I am concerned my strategy may no longer work now. The article seems to say that the viewing area is the patio. I am eager to hear some first hand reports of the dining and viewing experience.

I for one am disappointed in reading about this new dining package I had planned as in previous years Of booking a 740 reservation at Rose and Crown and upon check-in requesting an outside table to watch Illuminations. we’ve done this in the past and thoroughly enjoyed our evening
Since we will be on the dining plan hopefully you will be able to use dining plan credits for this new event which they are planning

I guess I don't understand Why this is needed. I've seen illuminations many times and always got a great view just about anywhere in the area. Oh well!

Is this at the actual restaurant or the small gated seating area to the left of the restaurant?

Since we will be on the dining plan hopefully you will be able to use dining plan credits for this new event which they are planning
No, according to the information in Cinderumbrella's link, below.
I guess I don't understand Why this is needed. I've seen illuminations many times and always got a great view just about anywhere in the area. Oh well!
I think it's a combination of IllumiNations ending and the ongoing demand for R&C patio seating at a time that meshes with the show.
Is this at the actual restaurant or the small gated seating area to the left of the restaurant?
the patio attached to the restaurant where diners are seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter