360 BWV points for rent $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to go any Thursday through Sunday any time Jan to March. Any resort would be great. Please let me know about available dates and how many points are needed. Very Flexable

Looking to go any Thursday through Sunday any time Jan to March. Any resort would be great. Please let me know about available dates and how many points are needed. Very Flexable
What size room are looking to book? Studios sleeps up to four, with 1 BR accommodating up to five, 2BR accommodate up to eight and grand villas twelve.

Hiya, looking for a standard view studio at BWV for 3rd of September to the 8th if it's available?

Hello. I am looking for a studio at any resort in January. Can you tell me what is available from January 5-11. I do not need all of those nights but that is the date range. Thanks.

I will be looking to rent 2 standard studios at BWV Dec 3-9 2017 when the window opens up (63 pts each) if you still have the points then

I will be looking to rent 2 standard studios at BWV Dec 3-9 2017 when the window opens up (63 pts each) if you still have the points then
Please check back with me January 3rd when the 11 month booking window opens.

Thanks,
Mike

Hiya, looking for a standard view studio at BWV for 3rd of September to the 8th if it's available?
There is a BWV standard view studio available for Sep 3-8, five nights 50 points.

Let me know if you want me to book this for you.

Hello is there any studio availability checking in October 5 and checking out October 9?

Thank you
There is a BWV pool/garden view studio available for October 5-9, four nights 62 points.

Please let me know if you want me to book this for you.

Hello. I am looking for a studio at any resort in January. Can you tell me what is available from January 5-11. I do not need all of those nights but that is the date range. Thanks.
Sorry, nothing available any of those nights.

There is a BWV pool/garden view studio available for October 5-9, four nights 62 points.

Please let me know if you want me to book this for you.

Wow thank you! Can you tell me your info for booking (amount due at time of booking). Also do you have to have all the names of the guests going or is just mine ok?

Wow thank you! Can you tell me your info for booking (amount due at time of booking). Also do you have to have all the names of the guests going or is just mine ok?
I will need the names, ages and addresses of everyone in the room. I will also need the phone number and email address of the contact person.

We should start a personal conversation and get the details to book this.

Hi, do you have an email address I can contact you at to talk about a reservation? Thanks!

Start a personal conversation and let me know what you are interested in.
I don't think it will let me since I haven't made that many posts yet.

But I am looking for a BWV studio either 10/8/17 - 10/13/17 or 10/15/17 - 10/20/17. 2 adults :)

I don't think it will let me since I haven't made that many posts yet.

But I am looking for a BWV studio either 10/8/17 - 10/13/17 or 10/15/17 - 10/20/17. 2 adults :)
There is a pool/garden view BWV studio available 10/8/17 - 10/13/17. If you want me to book this let me know your email address and I will contact you.

Thanks

I'm looking to for a two bedroom at Boardwalk Aug. 18 - 23 (5 nights) would need 204 for standard or if not available 227 for preferred

I'm looking to for a two bedroom at Boardwalk Aug. 18 - 23 (5 nights) would need 204 for standard or if not available 227 for preferred
The standard view 2BR is only available for Aug 18-22 (four nights), there are pool/garden view or boardwalk view 2BRs available for all five nights for 227 points.
Please start a personal conversation with the information I need to book this reservation. Names, ages and addresses of everyone in the room plus email and phone number of the contact person. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter