360 BWV points for rent $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for a 1 bedroom (166 pts) or studio (78 pts) at BWV for October 7-14, 2017. Please advise.

The standard view 1 bedroom BWV is available for 166 points.

The only studio available is the pool/garden view for 107 points.

ETA - 3 adults and 2 children.

Any availability 2/16-2/21? Thanks

Last edited:
I need 39 points for a 2BR pool/garden view for Wed Nov 1 2017 to add a night to my existing reservation. I've rented to and from before and I'm familiar with the process. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
I just realized that I don't know how to "PM" anymore. Strike that, I'm going to send you info in a conversation format.

I need 39 points for a 2BR pool/garden view for Wed Nov 1 2017 to add a night to my existing reservation. I've rented to and from before and I'm familiar with the process. Hope to hear from you soon!
The 2BR garden/pool view is available the night of November 1st. Please send me a PM with your information if you want me to book this for you.

Are they 2017 points and Would you consider a transfer? We're looking for 31 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter