330 AKL Animal Kingdom Lodge Points for Rent or Transfer, $20pp. 25% down with cancellation and change policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interested in July 25th-August 1st at BCV or BWV. Is it too early for these dates? What is your cancelation or change policy?

Good morning, I am looking to book 2 Savanna-view Studios at Animal Kingdom - kidani for May 19-26.

Good morning, I am looking to book 2 Savanna-view Studios at Animal Kingdom - kidani for May 19-26.
I can book these rooms for you, assuming availability when 25% deposits are received. They are 116 points per room so deposit amounts would be $580 per room. We probably should move fast if you'd like to go ahead as there is no availability 1-2 weeks earlier in May. Next step is for you to get set up so you can private message me. It takes up to 24 hours... instructions on how to do it can be found here:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Let me know your thoughts on this thread and we can proceed ASAP.

Hi, Looking for AKL for 5/10/23 - 5/17/2023 that can sleep 5. (4 adults, 1 6 yrold, 1 infant)

Thanks!

Hi, Looking for AKL for 5/10/23 - 5/17/2023 that can sleep 5. (4 adults, 1 6 yrold, 1 infant)

Thanks!
I can make this reservation for you right away, availability looks ok although there are a few gaps starting to show up in 1-3 weeks prior to your dates. You could stay in either Jambo House or Kidani Village (I can provide advice for you on this topic if you'd like). Minimum accommodation that would sleep your party comfortably is a 1BR. If you wanted to have a 2 BR with 4 adults, you would certainly find it fantastic. Pricing for either option is as follows:

1BR Standard View - 180 points
1BR Savannah View - 227 points

2BR Standard View - 231 points
2BR Savannah View - 297 points

I have enough points remaining right now to make a reservation for any of these choices for you. All 4 options are available today in Kidani. Both 1BR options are available in Jambo House, but not the 2BR options. The final option you could consider is 2 studios instead of a 1BR... they are 90 points each so a wash with the 1BR option and are also available in either Kidani or Jambo.

Please let me know through this thread if you'd like to move ahead. If so, you'll need to complete the posting process so we can communicate via direct communication. Information on how to do this is below. It takes generally 12-24 hours to get through this but you might have a jump on it already:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Thanks! Looks forward to hearing from you.

Do you still have the 330 points? I'm about a month out from the 11 month mark - looking at 11/29/23 - 12/6/23 for a 1 br Kilimanjaro club level. I'm showing that would 329 points?

I wasn't sure if you accept future reservation requests outside of the 11 month mark.

Thanks.

Do you still have the 330 points? I'm about a month out from the 11 month mark - looking at 11/29/23 - 12/6/23 for a 1 br Kilimanjaro club level. I'm showing that would 329 points?

I wasn't sure if you accept future reservation requests outside of the 11 month mark.

Thanks.
Sending you a PM - I'd be happy to work with you on this. I have 330, and have recently closed on 2 more Animal Kingdom contracts and have more than 900 more points coming shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter