• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

32.99 for this?

Eh, I would wear it but not for that price. Then again, I never pay more than $10 for a tshirt so that's irrelevant to the tshirt design.

How I miss the Disney Store Outlet. Things like that would be on the racks, much reduced!!!
Not saying I would've bought the OP's tee shirt, but the bargains I did get over the years.................................!!!

How I miss the Disney Store Outlet. Things like that would be on the racks, much reduced!!!
Not saying I would've bought the OP's tee shirt, but the bargains I did get over the years.................................!!!
yes I miss the outlet the way it was.. an actual outlet. There may still be deals to be had, but not like the old days. There were often a lot of people there , but you NEVER had to stand in line or virtual questions or whatever they are doing these days! And now with all the people buying up just to sell online and chat groups about strategies and such it has become too complicated and competitive for me!

I think about 90% of what Disney sells in the parks, on the ships and online is hideous. Has been that way for a while. I just don’t buy it.

Same. I'm very selective when I do buy something. There is a lot of ugly stuff. Or things that look very low effort to me. I recently bought a Lion King tee off Etsy that is about a million times cooler looking than any Lion King stuff on shopDisney.

This mug did catch my eye recently though -- just price watching it for now.

https://www.shopdisney.com/fantasyl...pe=autosuggest-popular&siteSearchTopProduct=1

This newly available shirt has a “retail price” of $32.99. But it’s 25% off. Those approx. 25% off sales seem to be happening very often on ShopDisney. So, sub-$25 seems fine to me from a pricing perspective for really any licensed/branded Dis shirt. Neither $33 nor $25 seem outlandish.

Would I buy it even at that “sale” price? No. Would I wear it if it was given to me? Ehhhh. Do I wish they had non-neon, more traditional 2024 apparel? Absolutely.

I like it. I think it's fun. Might buy it if I see it when I go later in 2024 (doubt it will still be out by then though).

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't. 80's and 90's fashion has been back in for a couple years now. The Halloween stuff was all neon and it sold well.

So not sure I see what the problem is besides a personal dislike? Just skip it.

It looks like a shirt that you would see at an I-drive souvenir store for $9.99. I remember neon being big in the 80s, but not the 90s.

My cousin is going to have a baby in 2024. I'm thinking of getting a Mickey and have it framed in a shadow box as a gift. The colors are so vibrant, they may last another century.

I think about 90% of what Disney sells in the parks, on the ships and online is hideous. Has been that way for a while. I just don’t buy it.
I've bought a few of the DCL Dooney and Burkes, and some of the cruise-specific hoodies, but DCL doesn't do those anymore.
I'm glad I have my Iceland\Norway, Transatlantic, and Canadian cruise jackets., but the DCL merchandise sucks now. What I've bought in the past is now a rarity.

Iʻve seen at least 3 80ʻs parties and one pop up bar in the past 3 months. Itʻs a thing. The Barbie movie inspired the neon too. Some people donʻt understand the 80s but they understand neon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter