!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minniemoomoo said:
Dad just called me! Ugggghhhh. He had a car hauler side swipe him in Columbus, GA took his side mirror off! So he had to stop and find a replacement. They are upset as they will be arriving extra late to meet us here in Elko. I surely hate it for my dad. Hopefully, that's our only hiccup on the way to see the Mouse.

As long as everybody is OK then everything is still on track...

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

Finally arrived! Safe and glad to be stopped!

On the road again in the am headed for St.Augustine. This campground here is very nice.
Twin Oaks! Super nice and super clean.

WE're here! I got the requests that we wanted, loop 2500 right at the end of the loop (2531 & 2533!)

Text when our cabins were ready didn't work, so we just called periodically.

Now we're just here chillin' out. Everyone's loving the cabins!

We are in 2500 loop as well. Unfortunately I'm here with a sick kid while me family is enjoying the parks. Fever and stomach trouble. :( Hoping he's better soon and no one else catches it. Love the cabins. They are a great reprieve from the business of the parks. The parks have been insane. I never thought October would be so busy. Most resorts booked to capacity. POR,AoA,and Pop all overbooked.

We are in 2500 loop as well. Unfortunately I'm here with a sick kid while me family is enjoying the parks. Fever and stomach trouble. :( Hoping he's better soon and no one else catches it. Love the cabins. They are a great reprieve from the business of the parks. The parks have been insane. I never thought October would be so busy. Most resorts booked to capacity. POR,AoA,and Pop all overbooked.

I'm so sorry! What a terrible experience for everyone. Here's sending Pixie Dust your way with wishes for a speedy recovery before you pack to go home.
I had no idea that there were over 700 cabins until tonight!
We had a not crowded night at all at the studios but they so closed at 7:30.
Provably why there wasn't a crowd. We still had a great time.

WE're here! I got the requests that we wanted, loop 2500 right at the end of the loop (2531 & 2533!)

We are in loop 1100. Not what we requested but its Disney!

Catch anything yet ?

juss kidd'n

Hope this will be ya'lls bestest trip ever !

I know a couple weeks ago ya'll were a blast to hang with at the Fort, ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter