!!!!!!!!!!!!

We pulled out at 10:30 TN time. We are in Chattanooga 2 nights. Then headed to Elko, GA.
For 2 nights. We are staying in St. Augustine for 2 nights then we arrive at " the big party". That's what our granddaughter calls it. We just hope at this point we have all we need for a 2 week trip.
The good thing about camping as you can buy it of you need it. Another reason I love the "house on wheels".

Minniemoomoo said:
We pulled out at 10:30 TN time. We are in Chattanooga 2 nights. Then headed to Elko, GA.
For 2 nights. We are staying in St. Augustine for 2 nights then we arrive at " the big party". That's what our granddaughter calls it. We just hope at this point we have all we need for a 2 week trip.
The good thing about camping ast you can buy it of you need it. Another reason I love the "house on wheels".

Where in Chattanooga you staying? We camped in Pigeon Forge and are debating staying over in Chattanooga and going to Lookout Mt. Let me know where you stay and how it was. You can PM me if you prefer. Safe travels.

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

We stay at the Chattanooga Trvl Park. It is in a civil war battlefield. Very historic and a beautiful and clean park.

We have stated there before and had a enjoyable stay. We also love staying in pigeon forge at creekside rv. One of our favorite places. We stay there for a week in May every year.

Creekside is where we stayed. Very convient. I'll look up that park and take a look. Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

So easy to tell that when you say "we leave on Thursday" that you don't mean FROM the Fort!!! Have a good time!

We stay at the Chattanooga Trvl Park. It is in a civil war battlefield. Very historic and a beautiful and clean park.
Went to the site of the Oklahoma City Bombing... it had a "feel" to it and haven't been able to go to another place of mass death since.

Enjoy every moment! We are in Elko, GA tonight through Wednesday. We are so thrilled to be headed in that direction. The weather is cooler here. We have a nice fire in the Disney approved fire pit. It works great!
Save us a great spot!

82 days until I arrive myself. I can't wait either, this has just been one very busy year for me.

I think that is why we enjoy camping so much. We stay busy busy during the year and when you are out camping.... Ahhhhhh fresh air, trees, nice breeze, folks you don't have to impress as neighbors. Just a wonderful time from start to finish. And if you do have a hiccup along the way, somehow we manage to pull through.

Many ask me what I do on vacation. My answer is "nothing", which of course is not the real answer. But I don't have a huge agenda, I go with the flow and just relax. Even on the short weekends, the less I do the better the trip.

woohoo, TheDis needs a "like" button!! party::car: I had to use the car bc my son is sitting here naming off the smilies!

Dad just called me! Ugggghhhh. He had a car hauler side swipe him in Columbus, GA took his side mirror off! So he had to stop and find a replacement. They are upset as they will be arriving extra late to meet us here in Elko. I surely hate it for my dad. Hopefully, that's our only hiccup on the way to see the Mouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter