• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

306 Saratoga Springs points for rent for $16/point. Mist use by 1/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still have points available, I’m looking for a 2 bedroom for 1 night at Animal Kingdom on 01/06/22 - 01/07/2022 or 2 nights at Saratoga 01/06/22 - 01/08/22. Thanks

Looking for one studio for family 12/13/21 to 12/17/21 or two studios if available for grandparents (same dates)
Animal Kingdom studios
Boardwalk
old key west
Riviera
Saratoga

Looking for a studio at one of the Magic Kingdom resorts... Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridian the night of December 16(wife and I are looking to do that Christmas party). We don't care which of the various categories, like lake or standard or whatever at the contemporary

Standard studio
2 adults 2 kids 2/5
Blt POLY or akv preferred

November 11-14
November 18-21
November 23-28

Hi looking for one or two nights Jan 10-11 or Jan 10-12 for animal kingdom villa studio suite, boardwalk villa standard studio or old key west or Saratoga studio. Thank you

Hi: I am looking for a standard or preferred studio for 2 adults, checking in on 1/21/22 and checking out on 1/23. Resort preference is BCV or BWV but would consider any resort. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Hi, looking for at least 4 consecutive nights between dec 2-12 (including fri/sat) one bedroom, maybe 2 if all that is available

Good morning,
If points are still available, I am interested in renting a Studio room at OKW or SSR for 12/5-12/9 (4 nights total.) There will be 3 adults the first 2 nights and then 2 of us for the last 2 nights. Thank you in advance,

Anything available 12/19-12/21 or 12/22? Studio works! One or two adults.

Last edited:
Interested in a studio for check-in 1/14 with checkout 1/17. There would be 2 adults and one 1 child under 18.

unable to send you a private message. Looking at AKL for Jan 1-2 2 rooms standard studios.

Hi I need one night. November 26 old key west one bedroom, it keeps popping up and going away. It’s 36 points. Please let me know if you see it. Thank you!

306 SSR points for rent at $16 per point.
Must be used by 1/30/22

If interested, please let me know the following information:

Check in and check out dates
Resort and room\view preference
Number of people in party including age of children under age 18.
Do you know if there is availability December 3-11 2021?? Last minute hopes here😊

Must be used by 1/30/22

Do you know if there is availability December 3-11 2021?? Last minute hopes here😊

Animal kingdom January 13
2 adult one child deluxe studio
Thanks you for your consideration
Must be used by 1/30/22

Must be used by 1/30/22

Must be used by 1/30/22

Must be used by 1/30/22

I know it’s a long shot, but by any chance is there a 2 bedroom available at key west for 11/19/21-11/20/21?

I'm looking for any combination to fit 9 people (4 adults and 5 kids) for 12/20-12/23 anywhere on site at WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter