• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

305 VB Points for Rent @ $17 pp - Use Through 11/30/2023 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapicka

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 305 points available for rent @ $17 per point from our Vero Beach Dec 2022 contract which can be used at ANY DVC RESORT.

We've been DVC owners for years and have rented many times including on DISboards. We have references and work hard to make sure you get what you need. Our preference is PayPal payments and I believe using F&F will keep you from paying any extra fees.

PS If you need a point transfer instead let us know. We can transfer up to 270 points if needed.

Last edited:
Let me know if I can check any dates for you. We can book for check-in at any resort up to 7 months from today. (So since today is 12/2/22 we can book a trip starting between now and 7/2/22.)

There is currently a poly standard studio available march 26-30 if it’s still available ready to book now. Experienced renter

I am looking to add a night to my current (rented) OKW reservation. I would need 15 points for Friday, May 26th. Is this something that can be done? Would we have to move into a different room since the reservations were not made by the same DVC member? If it will work, I'd like to rent 15 points from you for a wheelchair accessible studio. :)

Looking for 2 studios at Jambo Sept. 2 to 9th. Each room is 76 points so I would need 152 total. I'm a DVC member, so I could also take them as a transfer too.

We have 305 points available for rent @ $17 per point from our Vero Beach Dec 2022 contract which can be used at ANY DVC RESORT.

We've been DVC owners for years and have rented many times including on DISboards. We have references and work hard to make sure you get what you need. Our preference is PayPal payments and I believe using F&F will keep you from paying any extra fees.

PS If you need a point transfer instead let us know. We can transfer up to 270 points if needed.
Looking for any studio 2/11-2/14 for 2 adults :)

Hello,

I'm a New Member here, so I cannot PM yet. But, I am interested in your offer if still available.

Resort: I prefer BAY LAKE (maybe Boardwalk Inn as 2nd option), but willing to consider other options if Bay Lake is not available.
Check-in date: 02/04/2023
Check-out date: 02/09/2023
Room type/view/size: Standard Studio preferred
# of adults: 2
# of children: 2 (turning 7 & 6 on the trip) no infants

My back story (if you're interested): I was born in 1971 and moved to FL in Dec of 1971, so I'm proud to say I'm the same age as the Magic Kingdom. I grew up going to Disney's Magic Kingdom and got to go to Epcot by invitation only before it was open to the public. I was also in FL and was some of the 1st attendees when Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney opened. I have SO MANY great memories there, and I'm wanting to share that experience (at least once) with each of my grandkids. I moved away in 1996 but try to visit every 5 to 7 years (more than that I won't be able to retire, LOL!). I've never had to stay in a hotel since I have family in Lakeland that I can stay with. But, I've always thought it would be awesome to stay at the Contemporary (or Polynesian) because those were the originals. Now that I'm wanting to take my grandkids and have some money saved up, I'd really like to stay on property for the extra perks it brings and to make their 1st Disney trip (and Birthdays) even more magical. I'm willing to consider some of the newer resorts that have the use of the Skyliner. I haven't been on the Skyliner before. :)

I hope you can help this NANA out. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter