300 Points for rent at 11.00/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Yankee fan,
Do you have any points that can be transferred? I need some for a Jan 2013 ressie.
Thanks!!

Hi is there any availability for Sept 30-Oct3 and anytime in Dec except the week of December preferably Sun-Wed. For 2 adults and 2 children (15,2.5).

Thank you

Hi Karen,

Looking for a studio 12/2-12/7, in order of preference BLT, BCV, BWV, AKL, then the rest. I have rented points from the board before.

Thank you.

looking for 9/29-10/6 of 2012 studio or 1 bed at any resort 2 people. Thanks in advance

I am looking for AK Jambo studio or concierge with savannah view. Oct 6-14
2 adults
1- 7 year old

Looking for a 1 BR (preferred) or studio at VGC from 10/15 - 10/18/12. 2 adults, 1 child (2 years old).

Thanks!

Looking for a studio at either BLT, WLV, or BWIV from Jan 21st-Jan 26th 2013 or for Feb 4th-9th 2013

Hi! I am looking for 2 studios or a 2 bedroom at BCV or BWV. The dates are 11/22-11/28. Thanks!

Hi, am interested in a studio at the boardwalk for 10/13-10/19. 2 adults 2 kids. Thanks much!

Hi!

I am looking to rent: 8/20-23 at AKL. Preferably a 2 bedroom value for 90 points or a 1 bedroom value for 49 points.

Please email me: samanthapelosi@aol.com

I will be able to pay immediately.

There are 5 in my party - 2 adults, 3 children (12, 12, 9 years)

Thanks!

Hi! I am completely new to this, so I think I'm doing it right. :)

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk Villas or Animal Kingdom Villas for January 23-27.

Forgot to add- there are 5 adults, 1 child (3 years old) and one infant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter