300+ points for rent @$12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am looking for a studio, December 4th-8th. Anything available? Would love Boardwalk, but not really picky on resort. Just going to be quick trip to see the Osborne Lights one last time=(

I am looking to plan a last min trip and need a 2 bedroom for either 3 or 4 nights that can occur at any time during 12/26/15 through 1/04/16.
I would prefer BW, BC, GF, BLT in no specific order but would gladly hear of any DVC resorts that do have availability during my timeframe.

Looking for studio at either Grand Floridian or Poly
Check in 11/21/15 and check out 11/23/15

will shoot you an email as well.

Hi looking for a studio 10/29-10/31. Anywhere would be fine. Preferable AKL or Boardwalk.

Looking for a Studio Boardwalk or beach club (or anywhere) for Celebrating a end to breast cancer.

Checking in on Saturday November 21st and checking out Wednesday November 25th.

two Adults
Two Kids 4 & 6 years old.

Looking for a two bedroom at Wilderness Lodge for April 14 to April 18, 2015. We are DVC too but are out of points for this year so looking to rent for this trip.

Hello

Looking for 50 points. AKV Jambo House- Studio- Standard
Wed 4/6/2016 - Saturday 4/9/2016

Please pm if you have the points.

Thanks
dlca1

Hi Im looking for GF or Poly for May 19-24 or May 21-25. Looking for studio room with a theme park view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter