• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

300 days!!! Let's Dance!!

blue_eyes5212

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to be upbeat about still having 300 days left until I get to visit Disney again! Anyone want to join me? :flower:

i will join you we are going at the end of november..it seems like a lifetime away..but i know it will be here before it know it...so.lets go...swing yer partner round and round...

We have over 9 months so we'll dance with ya!
dancingw.gif
dancingw.gif
dancingw.gif

jackson.gif
jackson.gif
jackson.gif
jackson.gif
jackson.gif

We go in May but I will dance with anyone cause I cannot wait. This is my 1st time to DW. Took me 26 yrs but it will be worth it.

I'm so glad to all of you who are dancing right along with me. Firsttimedisneyer, you're gonna love it!! My first Disney Trip was in 04 when I was 24 (my honeymoon) and now I don't want to vacation anywhere else!!

i will do the moonwalk now cause we have decided to add a trip in may....oh yea babeeeee :banana: and for all those who are going for the first time..you might as well go ahead and sign up for the disney self help meetings..once you go..its like they suck you in...i get an itching about every 4-5 months to go..my first time was in 2004 and let me tell you ....i dont care if i dont go anywhere else ever...disney is the place for me... :wizard:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Joining in the dance....we go next month but it feels like only yesterday it was 6 months away....it will be here before you know it. Until then, stay tuned to the boards for your DisDose :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

365 days today -- just booked last night for 8 days land/sea next January 10-18!!!! Wow... this countdown is going to be a looooooonnnnnngggg one!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Can I join in? About 318 days left until we leave..............late Nov. for us ! !

I take my passporter to work with me, I look at it after I eat supper, well....get the picture..... :hourglass

But......I'm ready to do the "happy" dance, :banana: :banana: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Hi disers,
I know you won't want to here this, I'm so glad it's almost here ::yes:: :faint:
I don't think I could take the wait again, I'll never book that far in advance :crazy2:
Have a great wait & enjoy your planning. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter