• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

300 BWV points available for rent $14 per point (for reservations after Oct 1st 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for studio at Boardwalk for 5 nights. Can be completely flexible with check in dates from 4/27/17-5/20/17.

Looking for studio at Boardwalk for 5 nights. Can be completely flexible with check in dates from 4/27/17-5/20/17.
Unfortunately there is no five night block in a studio at the Boardwalk during that time periods. Saratoga Springs is available.

Looking for a 2 night stay, March 16-18, 2017.
At least a studio, maybe 1BR, at BLT, BCV, BWV, AK OR Wilderness...

Hi! I know it's a bit early (before the 11 month window) but wanted to see if you would be able/willing to do a reservation for January. January 3-5 (2 nights) in a standard studio at BWV.

Thanks!

Hi. Looking for a 2Br at BWV June 10-17, 2017 We are slightly flexible with dates.
Thanks!

Hi Mike, we're looking for a studio in BWV May 17-23, 2017. Is anything available?

Hello. Looking for a Standard Studio at BWV 10/30/17- 11/4/17. Can you please check for availability and let me know?
Thanks!

Hi Mike,

Is there any availability for a BWV studio 9/23-9/27? Standard view preferred but would also be interested in P/G/B view. Any information would be much appreciated as I'm interested in booking in the next few days.

Hi!
Interested in BWV 11/26-12/3. We would need a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom or a 1 bedroom and 2 studios (can do 11/27-12/3 if the 26th isn't available) Boardwalk is our 1st choice but will again with you at 7month mark for other resorts if it's not available
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter