$300 and $500 Merchandise Cards

AJA

DIS Veteran
We have taken advantage of the $300 card before but this is the first time I have seen the $500 (at least while we are visiting) Remember it’s merchandise only, it will NOT work for food at restaurants.

IMG_0572.jpeg

Do AP discounts work with the card? In other words, can you purchase a $500 merchandise card for $425 with the premier pass discount, and then use it to get additional 10 percent discounts on in-park merchandise? In other words, is this effectively $425 for a gift card that gives you $555 in purchasing power?

No you can’t use any discount when purchasing. I would think you’d be able to use your AP discount when you redeem/use it. You should ask someone at customer service though.

I'm guessing the same as @AJA . With stuff like the Mardi Gras food gift cards, they specify that you can indeed use your AP discount when redeeming. Thus I suspect it is the same with the merch cards. Not so sure you can combine the AP merch discount with the extra 10% discount though, it's probably a one-or-the-other situation.

Reactions: AJA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter