30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

@MetroWest Here's what I deduced about house locations/entrances. This could be wrong or different from previous years.

Bride of Frankenstein - Soundstage 23 near the front of the park. This soundstage hasn't been used since The Thing in HHN 21. It's behind the amphitheater in front of Rip Ride Rocket. I presume the entrance will be between Fallon and the amphitheater, just in front of the Fallon bathrooms. However, they usually have people line up in the grass in front of the amphitheater. Maybe the same entrance as Stranger Things first year.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Also soundstage 23. I think it will use the Jimmie Fallon entrance and go through the building. I can't remember if that's were you entered for Yeti last time.

Toothfairy & Icons - Soundstage 24. I believe this is the entrance between Fallon and the Tribute Store underneath Rip Ride Rocket. I believe the entrances for both are right next to each other but split off in different directions.

Scarey - MIB tent. I think the entrance is between MIB and Fear Factor. House of 1000 Corpses was there last time.

Wicked Growth - Sprung tent 2. This is where Depths of Fear was last. You enter between MIB & the Coke store, right before entering Springfield. The entrance should be next to Puppet Theater.

Puppet Theatre - Sprung tent 1. This is where Nightingales was last time. The entrance is between MIB and the Coke store, right next to Wicked Growth.

Haunting of Hill House - New parade building/B108S. Universal Monsters was there last. The entrance is in Kidz Zone to the left as you enter the area.

Beetlejuice - Parade building/B-79. Graveyard Games was there last. I think the entrance is right next to Hill House. I believe Graveyard Games and Universal Monsters had entrances right next to each to the left as you enter Kidz Zone. The exit is through the ET outdoor queue.

Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth - Soundstage 40D/Shrek. This is one of the actual Shrek theaters; there are two. Shrek has limited capacity while HHN is occuring, since half of it is being used for a house. This was killer klowns last time.
Very good...I thought was must have been a new building they were using for one of those houses. Good work. :thumbsup2

Very good...I thought was must have been a new building they were using for one of those houses. Good work. :thumbsup2
Got it from some podcasts and websites, but had to jog my memory about where the entrances were/would be. It's amazing how disorienting it is to be entering in the dark. Plus, I usually have express or do an RIP tour. The tour really throws you off, since they do a lot of backstage cut-throughs.

Got it from some podcasts and websites, but had to jog my memory about where the entrances were/would be. It's amazing how disorienting it is to be entering in the dark. Plus, I usually have express or do an RIP tour. The tour really throws you off, since they do a lot of backstage cut-throughs.
You know I've been to HHN 16 years and have never done any of the tours. :rolleyes1

Talk to be about crowds on Sundays in October. Do you think I'll need to get an Express Pass for HHN? I have only been on Fridays before. We'll be there Sunday October 17th. Thoughts?
I'm more than happy to purchase EP. Just wondering what the experts think!
Columbus day weekend is a zoo generally
Wondering if anyone has read any good reviews from yesterday?

And do you think it’s possible to do all 10 houses, all scare zones and all shows in one night if we have the Express Pass? If we want to do everything, does it make sense to only try to see each house only once (w the express pass). We’ll already be inside UO before 5pm.
Yes & yes

don’t use EP if starting from holding area. Can often work in one or two houses. Then useyour EP to do a repeat run thru later

We are here now and quite tired as we did the 6 house behind the screams tour and stayed for the event tonight. The poster on the previous page was dead on correct with house locations. It is packed packed packed. We did the stay and scream at Central Park. After a bit of waiting there they split you into lines for beetlejuice and hill house. You can easily walk on both and we didn’t even see the express entrance to beetlejuice. Unfortunately my daughter was too scared to do hill house so we skipped it but did see it on the daytime tour. The Nightmare Fuel show was amazing. We were packed in like cattle waiting for it but it was worth it. Really really good. We only got the twisted tater to eat mainly because we weren’t hungry until later in the evening and of course the lines were terrible for food. Lunch for the daytime tour was a LOT of food at the monster cafe. We had express pass and literally walked into every house with virtually no wait. We only did 6 this evening and are waiting for the show with the water in Central Park and plan to leave. We also rode many of the rides. All walk-on with no express pass. I would say express was worth it for us since it was such a long day but the longest house line I have personally seen was 45 min. We also saw a couple get engaged. Interestingly enough a couple on our daytime tour met when she took a tour and he was the guide many years ago. They have since married. The scare zones were fun. I thought the houses were fun. I wasn’t really ever scared but a few jump scares got me. I can’t say what my favorite was because I liked them all for different reasons. Beetlejuice was just plain fun and not scary at all. Our first horror nights was definitely a success. We should probably try to stay longer to spread things out but no regrets snd glad I don’t have to get up early tomorrow.

We are here now and quite tired as we did the 6 house behind the screams tour and stayed for the event tonight. The poster on the previous page was dead on correct with house locations. It is packed packed packed. We did the stay and scream at Central Park. After a bit of waiting there they split you into lines for beetlejuice and hill house. You can easily walk on both and we didn’t even see the express entrance to beetlejuice. Unfortunately my daughter was too scared to do hill house so we skipped it but did see it on the daytime tour. The Nightmare Fuel show was amazing. We were packed in like cattle waiting for it but it was worth it. Really really good. We only got the twisted tater to eat mainly because we weren’t hungry until later in the evening and of course the lines were terrible for food. Lunch for the daytime tour was a LOT of food at the monster cafe. We had express pass and literally walked into every house with virtually no wait. We only did 6 this evening and are waiting for the show with the water in Central Park and plan to leave. We also rode many of the rides. All walk-on with no express pass. I would say express was worth it for us since it was such a long day but the longest house line I have personally seen was 45 min. We also saw a couple get engaged. Interestingly enough a couple on our daytime tour met when she took a tour and he was the guide many years ago. They have since married. The scare zones were fun. I thought the houses were fun. I wasn’t really ever scared but a few jump scares got me. I can’t say what my favorite was because I liked them all for different reasons. Beetlejuice was just plain fun and not scary at all. Our first horror nights was definitely a success. We should probably try to stay longer to spread things out but no regrets snd glad I don’t have to get up early tomorrow.
Glad you are having a good time. :thumbsup2

Yeah! great to see a review!

wearing a lanyard best way for doing the park still or easier using your phone for express pass ?

We bought express via mobile ticketing so we were unable to get a physical pass. It was not an issue. I took a screen shot of it so I didn’t have to get into the universal app wallet. Almost everyone was using their phone for express.

Was just able to get an AP rate for Hard Rock that wasn't available before. If you've been waiting it looks like some more availability opened up! I was able to book a 3 bedroom suite at an AP rate for less than we paid for our original 2 studios at the standard rate.

Priced out Those disc tix on the 3rd party sites you can access thru employer etc, no different from otherwise best rates available but an option is an option lol
we did the 6 house behind the screams tour and stayed for the event tonight.
Nice report! Talk about all day commando’ing
We bought express via mobile ticketing so we were unable to get a physical pass
GS probably could’ve handled

We bought express via mobile ticketing so we were unable to get a physical pass. It was not an issue. I took a screen shot of it so I didn’t have to get into the universal app wallet. Almost everyone was using their phone for express.
Excellent idea! I will do that for the other people in my party and send it to them.

What's the deal with no multi-night passes being sold? The website says they are temporarily not selling them. I'm wondering if that is just for this weekend so that people can't buy the multi-night passes as a way to get in on sold-out nights. We are planning to come down in two weeks, and I was going to buy Rush of Fear so we could go for the whole 4 nights we're there, since that's the reason for our trip. I was just holding off on buying non-refundable things like tickets in case something (like COVID) causes us to cancel, not thinking they might be pulled. Any thoughts on if/when RoF will go back on sale?
Seems to be back this morning

Your AP will get you into the park prior to closing and then make your way to a holding area WITH your HHN ticket for that night. You still have to have a valid HHN ticket for the night.
Just to clarify, I’m assuming from other threads that I can just show my premiere AP during one of the included nights (free single night) at the turnstiles… or is it better to stay in Studios before HHN starts then just show my premiere AP at the inside holding area (no physical/separate ticket needed)? Complete newbie to HHN (we’re wimps so will most likely just ride rides and meander around HP area).

Just to clarify, I’m assuming from other threads that I can just show my premiere AP during one of the included nights (free single night) at the turnstiles… or is it better to stay in Studios before HHN starts then just show my premiere AP at the inside holding area (no physical/separate ticket needed)? Complete newbie to HHN (we’re wimps so will most likely just ride rides and meander around HP area).
Stay in the park. I wouldn’t want to have to wait with the people coming in. You can have your AP scanned at one of the holding areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter