30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Just back home from my little shopping trip to the Studios. I got the AP shirt which is really cool and I got an HHN lanyard with the 30 year printing on it. I didn't see a lot of other stuff I really liked...at least not right now. I hope they are going to do an annual shirt with the houses on the back...I have 16 of those over the years and will be REALLY ticked off if they don't have one.

Just back home from my little shopping trip to the Studios. I got the AP shirt which is really cool and I got an HHN lanyard with the 30 year printing on it. I didn't see a lot of other stuff I really liked...at least not right now. I hope they are going to do an annual shirt with the houses on the back...I have 16 of those over the years and will be REALLY ticked off if they don't have one.
Which one is the AP shirt?

Agreed! I always get the shirt with all of the houses on the back, but the front of that shirt this year didn’t appeal to me. I ended up getting the one with Jack and Chance on the back, but hoping for a good house shirt as well.

I borrowed these from another website. I don't know how they got such good pics...it was so dark in there today that I could hardly see anything!

View attachment 601475View attachment 601474
That’s the one I have eye on. Like the ones that are a bit understated in front

tell me the material is the lighter weight soft, prima cotton & sizing’is true’ lol

how much is AP
Shirt this year

That’s the one I have eye on. Like the ones that are a bit understated in front tell me the material is the lighter weight soft, prima cotton & sizing’is true’ lol

how much is AP
Shirt this year
The AP shirt is $30.00 but I saved $3.00 with my AP so it was $28.76 including tax. The shirt is very soft which I like and I buy a larger size to handle shrinkage that might occur.

The AP shirt is $30.00 but I saved $3.00 with my AP so it was $28.76 including tax. The shirt is very soft which I like and I buy a larger size to handle shrinkage that might occur.
Thanks. good to hear. That’s reasonable price IMO, GD showed me pic of a long sleeved one she wants that $10 more

First timer here. Would you recommend Express for Thursday, September 30th? Happy to pay it if it’s typically necessary. We’d like to do all the houses if possible as we never get visit during this time!

I’m going that night but no plans yet for buying the ep
Will wait until I read more after opening week if they are needed

Some years the ep has been needed on Thursday and some years at the end of September it wasn't a necessity

I’m going that night but no plans yet for buying the ep
Will wait until I read more after opening week if they are needed

Some years the ep has been needed on Thursday and some years at the end of September it wasn't a necessity

Is it common for express to sell out? Thanks for the info!! 😀

We will be in UOR October 23-30. This will be our first ever HHN for me, DH, son 15 and daughter 21. Thinking of getting the frequent fear pass. Do those passes sell out? Should I buy soon?

Is it common for express to sell out? Thanks for the info!! 😀
Not on the weekdays
Friday and Saturday can be sell out nights once it is October and into Columbus Day weekend

With park closures last year and hhn cancelled, I assume
we won’t know what type of crowds to expect for September until mid month.

I check hotel rates for the on-site properties and when prices start to rise, usually means more demand for those dates

I borrowed these from another website. I don't know how they got such good pics...it was so dark in there today that I could hardly see anything!

View attachment 601475View attachment 601474

It looks like these were taken in the Boutique Store over in IOA. I'm not sure if both stores have the same merchandise, but you may want to check both locations when you go back.

Or the UOAP shirt is maybe in the UOAP store?

We will be in UOR October 23-30. This will be our first ever HHN for me, DH, son 15 and daughter 21. Thinking of getting the frequent fear pass. Do those passes sell out? Should I buy soon?

I don't think the passes sell out, but I believe the price at the gate is higher, so you may want to consider grabbing one online before your trip.

Last edited:
It looks like these were taken in the Boutique Store over in IOA. I'm not sure if both stores have the same merchandise, but you may want to check both locations when you go back.

Or the UOAP shirt is maybe in the UOAP store?
The AP items are available at the AP Lounge and the Tribute store at the Studios as well as the Boutique at IOA...frankly though...I didn't really see any other AP item I wanted except for the shirt. I'm just glad I got one this year.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter