30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Does it normally start at 6:30? I thought for some reason it was 6:00, will park close be 5 or 5:30?

I think it’s generally always been 6:30pm. Even when the park closes at 5pm, it takes awhile for those not staying in the holding areas with their HHN ticket, to clear out of the park. So I don’t think an hour and a half is very long to get all those not staying out, and then all set up for HHN.

I think it’s generally always been 6:30pm. Even when the park closes at 5pm, it takes awhile for those not staying in the holding areas with their HHN ticket, to clear out of the park. So I don’t think an hour and a half is very long to get all those not staying out, and then all set up for HHN.
I guess when you’re there it doesn’t seem like an hour and a half. It seems shorter. We waited by Finnegan’s the last time we went in 2018.

I guess when you’re there it doesn’t seem like an hour and a half. It seems shorter. We waited by Finnegan’s the last time we went in 2018.

Although the event officially starts at 6:30, the holding areas will sometimes release earlier, depending upon if all non-HHN day guests have exited the park and the houses are ready. Getting released by 6:15 is possible.

So I plan on getting tickets through AAA, can I still add on the scream early? Is the early entry worth the extra $30 per person? Thanks in advance!

If you are not going to use any day ticket to get into the park before 5pm, then to get a jump on the crowds that have to enter from the gates, it may be worth the cost. Certainly cheaper than a one day ticket.

But if you are buying more than a one day ticket, like most tickets, the more days you buy, cheaper the days, so paying the 30 dollars may not be the cheapest to do. Say you have park to park tickets, you may want to spend the morning in Islands then get over to the Studios before 5 pm and do some rides before entering the holding area with your HHN ticket.

At least I think we may do some rides and have lunch in Islands before we go over to the Studios, as we have APs.

So I plan on getting tickets through AAA, can I still add on the scream early? Is the early entry worth the extra $30 per person? Thanks in advance!
You are getting HHN tickets through AAA, or Universal tickets through AAA?
If you have park admission, you don't need scream early. Scream early is ONLY if you only have HHN tickets but want a few hours in the park before HHN starts.

You are getting HHN tickets through AAA, or Universal tickets through AAA?
If you have park admission, you don't need scream early. Scream early is ONLY if you only have HHN tickets but want a few hours in the park before HHN starts.

HHN tickets through AAA. They’ve got them and it turned out to be $10 cheaper than directly through UO.

I'm planning on going Wed. Sept 15. With Scream Early and an Express Pass. It my only day this trip doing USO. So, I'm hoping to do all the houses and a handful of other things. MIB, Transformers, ROTM, F&F and Bourne stunt show. This is my second HHN but the first time trying to do rides and haunts.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it looks like we have our HHN closing time: 1AM in September and 2AM in October.
Was glad to see Was thinking sun to thurs might have shorter hours

did u all see the mocked up HHN spec map yet? On FB. Tacky but, a hoot.

announcements tend to roll on Thursdays. Thinking they may play off Friday the 13th ???

rumored, not necessarily credible
F43F9A50-4789-431C-B933-8D26CDF48EC9.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter