30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Ugh…I’m dreading 11+ hour drive tomorrow. Allegiant cancelled our flight to MYR for yesterday, last Thursday. Had to scramble to rearrange trip dates around to leave tomorrow. Wanted to extend the trip a few days to make the drive ‘worthwhile’. At least Allegiant was generous in compensation.

Spirit changed our fall trip flights one time too many in less than four days for my liking. I was done with Messing with it, 8 hour changes in fight times, etc. SWA fared far better in my market last week. bit the bullet, cancelled Spirit outright & booked SWA For the fall.

it’s just too long of a drive to Orlando for me at this point. May the force be with us all

Have a safe trip Janet and you and your Mister enjoy your vacation.

Our SW flights keep changing too. In fact, SW canceled our flight home from Orlando last Sunday. We ended up driving home 16 hours. We couldn't get a fight out of Orlando to anywhere on any airline. I am worried about our HHN trip, because we will really need to get home for our son's school. I hope they get this worker shortage sorted out soon.

Even though Delta has changed our flights twice, we're leaving them alone. The airline(s) are racing to sort things out, I imagine the closer we get to departure we'll see another change or two.
We live in Michigan and have no intentions of driving back.
DS & his friend Dan the Man have no school the day we depart MCO, though they do the following day.

To all,
Flight delays and cancellations will continue through October so have a Plan B and get that information organized; car rental or hotel close to airport. Check your credit card offers, look at your points etc. Just be prepared.

Southwest changed our flight 2 hours after I purchased 9,000 points for $150 to change it on my own :headache: (if i would have waited I could have changed it for free due to the reschedule by SWA). Called to see if anything could be done.. nada. The flight price did drop dramatically, though, so i ended up getting over 30k points back. Good thing they never expire. Now we should be pretty set for our next trip!

Ticket question. Hello!! I held out for ROF w/express and bought them as soon as they came out on Aug 5th. When I look at my wallet on USO website it says "your order is processing". The money did come out of my bank account, is this unusual, or pretty typical? I thought it would give me my ticket numbers or something along those lines. Thanks for any input, I would rather not wait on hold if it's not necessary!! Super excited and counting down the days! Thank you! :)

To all,
Flight delays and cancellations will continue through October so have a Plan B and get that information organized; car rental or hotel close to airport. Check your credit card offers, look at your points etc. Just be prepared.
Keep it all in your Travel Binder :rotfl2:

Ticket question. Hello!! I held out for ROF w/express and bought them as soon as they came out on Aug 5th. When I look at my wallet on USO website it says "your order is processing". The money did come out of my bank account, is this unusual, or pretty typical? I thought it would give me my ticket numbers or something along those lines. Thanks for any input, I would rather not wait on hold if it's not necessary!! Super excited and counting down the days! Thank you! :)

Never seen that but maybe sign out, close it out and try again. I know the app wallet can be annoying, as it had ny AP expire date wrong for a long time. I called, when I saw it, and was told yeah, the app wallet can be wonky. But some time later, after I had not looked for awhile, it does seem to have that date right now. Good luck, and can always give a call. Hopefully you also have the receipt for it in your email. Last time, I had a ticket, was easier just to show code from my email.

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I skimmed the thread and didn't see anything.

Hubby and I are AP holders but we are going with some non-AP holders. Can we buy HHN tickets with the discount for non-AP holders or just ourselves? I noticed on the website you could order multiple tickets for the same date, but I didn't know if we had to show our APs to get the tickets when we get there.

Thanks for the help!

Sometimes it takes a while. I think the first tickets i bought didn’t appear for 5 or 6 hours.

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I skimmed the thread and didn't see anything.

Hubby and I are AP holders but we are going with some non-AP holders. Can we buy HHN tickets with the discount for non-AP holders or just ourselves? I noticed on the website you could order multiple tickets for the same date, but I didn't know if we had to show our APs to get the tickets when we get there.

Thanks for the help!
Believe it’s on the AP section of HHN website.
In the past I believe u were permitted to purchase at least 4

one of the wise one here will surely remember

I do think u had be with the guests to redeem the tix. Again, maybe someone will join in to clarify

Maybe take the bus to Volcano Bay and then walk to Cabana Bay or, take the boat to City Walk and take the bus to Cabana Bay. I’ve been thinking about this too.
Bus transfer at City Walk. I wouldn't do Volcano Bay. I think you'll have to go through security at Volcano Bay

We arrive early afternoon and are Passholders traveling with two non-passholders. If they bought "scream early" tickets, will they essentially be in the same boat as us or do "scream early" folks have an advantage? All these options are confusing for first-timers!

We arrive early afternoon and are Passholders traveling with two non-passholders. If they bought "scream early" tickets, will they essentially be in the same boat as us or do "scream early" folks have an advantage? All these options are confusing for first-timers!

Same boat. “Scream early” tickets just give someone without a full day ticket (AP, single day, multi-day, etc.) access to the park prior to regular park closing so that they will wait in the holding area inside of the park instead of outside the entry gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter