30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Ok so there is no sense of me changing my tickets to the frequent fear then....we are going to SeaWorld on the 15th

Hubby and I are both fully vazxed but we plan to wear masks in the houses. I think it will be personal choice. The houses are very well cooled off with ac so if will not be uncomfortable. If you feel nervous, wear a mask, 😀
I was definitely going to wear one in the houses anyway, its just all that fog and everything already I was like :oops: but yeah. Definitely will be wearing a mask.

I also wear a mask to not get anyone else sick incase I am asymptomatic. I would feel horrible knowing a scareactor got sick because of me (even though I know there are many other ways they can get it).

You also bought up a good point about the air ventilation. The difference between my first horror nights in 2015 and my most recent in 2019 was the air inside the houses were not as stale. I looked up in graveyard games at one point and realized I could see the HVAC systems. Knowing most of the houses are on sound stages too is good because they had to upgrade in general before the pandemic.

FF, RoF, and all others are on sale! I got mine this morning on the main Universal site. Just click "Extras" and then HHN and they're all there!
Site has updated, now under ‘ticket’ section

had me scratching head earlier lol

still digging for AP discounted if any ?

Ok, clarification via Twitter

NO AP discount on RoF or FF...

a single night tix one will
Be announced later today

File it under: best kept secret no longer? :rolleyes1

8BD90CF1-E9A2-4BF4-B326-FD221AF08CCF.jpeg

What is ya'lls strategy with respect to dinner on HHN night?
I got reservations for 3pm at Finnegan’s. Stay n Scream usually starts at 4pm, and I wanted to be in line as soon as it starts. We are doing a morning house tour, so we will eat breakfast. I suspect we will snack during the event,

With the return of frequent fear, is anyone else slightly worried now? I was going to wear my mask in the houses anyway but I am just nervous. Yes my whole family is vaccinated but that still doesn't mean I can't be nervous and cautious.
Also speaking of the house policies has anyone heard if masks will be required for the houses I saw that as a rumor somewhere?
I think we will be wearing masks in the houses, even though we are vaxed. These variants are sneaking up quickly.

Last edited:
What is ya'lls strategy with respect to dinner on HHN night?

There's so many stands with specialty foods for the event that we just kinda grab and go, and snack inbetween houses.

With the return of frequent fear, is anyone else slightly worried now? I was going to wear my mask in the houses anyway but I am just nervous. Yes my whole family is vaccinated but that still doesn't mean I can't be nervous and cautious.
Also speaking of the house policies has anyone heard if masks will be required for the houses I saw that as a rumor somewhere?

They haven't officially announced anything, but I feel whatever the current practice during the daytime will be carried over to HHN. Right now mask wearing is being "encouraged" indoors. I imagine any changes will be based on the direction numbers are trending next month.

Does the openings scaremonies every night or just opening night.

Also the icons bar at cabana bay....does that happen every night or just certain nights

Where are you guys seeing Stay N Scream tickets? I can't find a link / order place anywhere?

EDIT: Found it. Don't love the HHN site this year... seems like a mess... is this normal?

Can anyone explain the full benefit of the SNS ticket? Is it worth it, even with an Express Pass?

Last edited:
I think we will be wearing masks in the houses, even though we are vaxed. These variants are sneaking up quickly.
Would like to think we may again follow the UK, plateau & see numbers drop significantly by end of August. vaccine compliance is starting to finally ramp up in many hot spot communities :wizard:

Anyone purchasing tix really needs to be prepared for the possibility as to mandatory mask edict in the parks

same re dining plans for us. Finnegans seemed to have that 3pm slot booked rather early this year

Would like to think we may again follow the UK, plateau & see numbers drop significantly by end of August. vaccine compliance is starting to finally ramp up in many hot spot communities :wizard:

Anyone purchasing tix really needs to be prepared for the possibility as to mandatory mask edict in the parks

same re dining plans for us. Finnegans seemed to have that 3pm slot booked rather early this year
I booked 3:15 (Finnegans), so I hope that works out well. They have great food and service :-) and Mr. Pibb.

Where are you guys seeing Stay N Scream tickets? I can't find a link / order place anywhere?

EDIT: Found it. Don't love the HHN site this year... seems like a mess... is this normal?

Can anyone explain the full benefit of the SNS ticket? Is it worth it, even with an Express Pass?
you do get a jump on some of the most popular houses-we would go to our number 1 house (2 years ago either ghostbusters or ST) in regular line, saving the EP for a 2nd run through later. Slower nights we could do 2 runs thru most houses-one regular line, 1 EP. Trust me-the most fun or popular houses you will want to go through again!

I hope so too on the Covid front. Actually waiting for my husband’s Covid results after coming home from Orlando on Sunday, even though we are fully vaxed😕 It seems like a cold though. Watching out now for the lambda variant.

For clarification you don’t already possess a day ticket (single, multi, AP) for your HHN date. Correct?

How much of a discount is the AP usually? Trying to decide to buy just HHN tickets now and wait on our AP’s, or go ahead and buy AP’s, then HHN when the discount comes out lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter