30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

So, I bought annual passes, HHN tickets and HHN EPs in one transaction. Does anyone know how do I redeem them on different days?

Where did you buy them from? HHN tickets & HHN EP's should be already dated. If you received e tickets, the dates should be on them.

Edit to add, I'm sorry that was a bit blunt. It just threw me off.
I purchased both from Universal. They sent me an email with tickets & passes attached. When I open the attachment, I can see them all. I can print them or add them to my phone.

Last edited:
Where did you buy them from? HHN tickets & HHN EP's should be already dated. If you received e tickets, the dates should be on them.

Edit to add, I'm sorry that was a bit blunt. It just threw me off.
I purchased both from Universal. They sent me an email with tickets & passes attached. When I open the attachment, I can see them all. I can print them or add them to my phone.
I bought them directly from Universal, and there is nothing attached. I think I selected the wrong thing: Pick up at window (but I don’t think there was a print-at-home option, maybe because of the APs). . There’s *one* QR code for the entire order, it says:
For internal use only
Ticket Agents Scan code below for order details

And yes, the HHN and HHN EP should be dated (I selected dates).

I would call, mine all went in my wallet. Mine are in a weird order though for the regular HHN tickets for 2 dates. I don’t want to be flipping through them and grab the wrong one. I’m wondering if RPRs vacation desk can print them? Other wise we will just deal with it.

I bought them directly from Universal, and there is nothing attached. I think I selected the wrong thing: Pick up at window (but I don’t think there was a print-at-home option, maybe because of the APs). . There’s *one* QR code for the entire order, it says:
For internal use only
Ticket Agents Scan code below for order details

And yes, the HHN and HHN EP should be dated (I selected dates).

You can go to a ticket window, possibly guest services in Citywalk, or the hotel ticket desk. They will give you an AP card and paper tickets for HHN. You can scan these/enter the numbers into the Universal app to access easier in the parks.

You can go to a ticket window, possibly guest services in Citywalk, or the hotel ticket desk. They will give you an AP card and paper tickets for HHN. You can scan these/enter the numbers into the Universal app to access easier in the parks.
Great! We're staying at Hard Rock (I've only cancelled and rebooked 3 times, LOL!), so I;m glad to hear they'll be able to print these.

EDIT to add: Thank you all!

Question about “Stay & Scream.” We have premier APs, which come with a free night to HHN. Does that enable us to stay in the parks before HHN?

So the rumors is today is the day they will announce more tickets - I sure hope that the comment " Check back for additional ticket products. " on the web sites is correct.

Of course there are still rumors there will be no multi night tickets, at least that is what my wifes cousins friends brother heard from a Disney bus driver.

Im going to be very angry if I have to buy 9 - 1 night tickets - may cut it down a few nights (and I have to buy one for a RIP tour :( ) , reduce nights at Universal and check out the sea world event. Yeah bigger issues in the world I know

Frequent Fear + Express is $70 more than 2019. If I go I’ll just get regular tickets plus express for my dates. 2-3 days is quite cheaper than a pass now.

Thanks. Not seeing the AP priced single night tickets. I suspect those won’t be available this year.

Also, I see that the Scream Early ticket is available. There has been some confusion in the past on if you need this pass for the “Stay and Scream” holding area. You do not if you already have a day ticket for the same date as your HHN ticket. This ticket is only required if you want to be in the park before regular park closing and do not have a park ticket (single day, multi-day, AP, etc.). If you already have park admission for the date that you are doing HHN, do not buy this ticket.

What is ya'lls strategy with respect to dinner on HHN night?

Many people will try to get a Finnegan’s reservation for a 4 or 5 PM because that is one of the holding areas. However, those reservations book up quickly, and require park admission prior to regular park closing. Finnegan’s will also remain open during HHN.

As for QS, your typical choices are Monsters Cafe, Louie’s, Mel’s Drive-In, and the Simpson’s food court inside the park.

With the return of frequent fear, is anyone else slightly worried now? I was going to wear my mask in the houses anyway but I am just nervous. Yes my whole family is vaccinated but that still doesn't mean I can't be nervous and cautious.
Also speaking of the house policies has anyone heard if masks will be required for the houses I saw that as a rumor somewhere?

I am thinking of switch my ticket to the frequent fear. Right now I have tickets for September 15,16 and the 18th.....do they not have to on the 13th or 14th

I am thinking of switch my ticket to the frequent fear. Right now I have tickets for September 15,16 and the 18th.....do they not have to on the 13th or 14th
13th and 14th are a monday and a tuesday and they do not usually do horror nights those days

With the return of frequent fear, is anyone else slightly worried now? I was going to wear my mask in the houses anyway but I am just nervous. Yes my whole family is vaccinated but that still doesn't mean I can't be nervous and cautious.
Also speaking of the house policies has anyone heard if masks will be required for the houses I saw that as a rumor somewhere?

Hubby and I are both fully vazxed but we plan to wear masks in the houses. I think it will be personal choice. The houses are very well cooled off with ac so if will not be uncomfortable. If you feel nervous, wear a mask, 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter