30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

I’m not thrilled with the repeat houses
Expected more for this year

Hopefully 2022 will have a “ wow “ line up
If you mean Beetlejuice and BoF, I think those houses are ok since they weren't given a full open last year and not many people got to experience them.
TCM though I agree is a little disappointing as I'd rather see something new.

I was really hoping there would be a lot more original/non-IP mazes this year to celebrate the history. I'm glad there is a (S)carey, OH one and rumors of an Icon house, but would have been great to have more of a best of year for it. One thing I'd really like to see some year is for the park to basically just become Carey, OH. There has been so many different types of mazes, and some of the icons, attached to the town that they could make an entire event where all of the mazes and scare zones are based around their mythology of the city. I feel like it would be really unique and fun and really represent their history.

I started going yearly when the third year of hhn had started

Some years have wowed me and some years meh but that does not mean they were bad years
Something each hhn season there are things I very much enjoy
Houses last year, both missed the wow factor for me
But at least they had something for entertainment for Halloween.

I go to hhn no matter what the house themes are.
It’s gonna be a good year for hhn... and it will be a scream!

I did not realize they had any houses last HHN season. Where those Houses open during the day?

Something sounds familiar about Haunted Houses during the day.

Yes two houses were open and all could walk thru them during the time the park was open
Can’t remember the hours they were

Houses were more low key last year for keeping it more acceptable for families

and it was free
No charges to go thru them

The Bride of Frankenstein sounds awesome to me since I'm old and like the classic monsters. That aside, how long are the haunted houses? Are they really short walk throughs where you are rushed or something different?

I did not realize they had any houses last HHN season. Where those Houses open during the day?

Something sounds familiar about Haunted Houses during the day.

Like Mac said there were 2 open and it was offered during regular park hours, you had to snag a spot in line with the app, the first few days spots went very quickly.

The last few days around Halloween they opened a 3rd house, Beetlejuice.

Still no work on the multi night tickets :(

Im sure they are coming - but really makers it hard to plan

For anyone who hasn’t purchased their one-day HHNs ticket, check Undercover Tourist for slightly reduced prices. I saved ~$30 dollars total after tax on 5 tickets. I had planned to wait to see if AP tickets were released, but decided to go ahead and get the tickets. I also checked a couple of other sites (AAA and through my work), and UT had the best after tax cost.

Man, I will be so excited if Legendary Truth is coming to the event! My first year was 26 so I JUST missed the run of all the Legendary Truth fun in previous years.

Woof! When did the Public Tour price increase? Did I miss the announcement?

As of 7/18/21

Is there a recommended touring strategy for the haunted houses? I'm fine with sort of walking back and forth but if we want to do as many as possible in one night is there a "best" way to make that happen (other than getting there early and having an express pass)?

Separately, I've read that some houses are more popular than others. What makes that the case? Are some houses better/scarier?

You can check that time waits for the houses and decide which ones have a better wait line for you while at hhn

use your phone to check wait times or use thr large signs in the park for updates on house waits

Is there a recommended touring strategy for the haunted houses? I'm fine with sort of walking back and forth but if we want to do as many as possible in one night is there a "best" way to make that happen (other than getting there early and having an express pass)?

Separately, I've read that some houses are more popular than others. What makes that the case? Are some houses better/scarier?
I think that some houses just have more fans, like when they introduced Stranger Things in 2018. Trick or Treat was our other favorite that year. This year I’m sure Beetlejuice will be popular. The good news is: unless you’re going one of the first few nights there will be reports back on houses and lines. You can plan accordingly when you have more information.

When hhn opens, all can enter the park
Tickets are scanned when you enter
Use the shortest line available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter