30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

I hope they give us something soon, it’s getting annoying. Still going, don’t like being in the dark…LOL
agreed. Will be in Las Vegas next week and probably away from computer most of the time-so I'm expecting tons of stuff to drop then of course!!
Have one private tour lined up, will probably do a public RiP, and the kiddo wants to do the 6 house daytime tour-but need her school schedule first! Hubs has decided he is going to come the second weekend I am there as when I described the private tour and participants he thought that would be great!

C'mon Universal-you need to get my money before I lose it all in Vegas :rotfl2:

Darn it...just checked HHN site for multi-tic info and see that they raised prices AGAIN on express pass for the nights I was considering, still without any details on AP, FL or multi-night tic rates. (Kinda tough to buy express tics before knowing which nights are allowed under any promos they release.) :(

Sadly, I think this 2nd sudden hike in 2 weeks is a bit too much for me: I'm likely out this year. Feels like I'm planning in the dark against a ticking, ever-rising Ebay auction timeclock, lol.

Sure is a lot of pent-up travel demand right now: hotel, airline, rental car, theme park tics are all soaring so high, so fast. Maybe next year will be a bit calmer.

Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC time this year: looking fwd to seeing all the trip reports! :dogdance:
(Off to the Sea World HallowScream stickie - thanks Keishashadow!) :thanks:

Darn it...just checked HHN site for multi-tic info and see that they raised prices AGAIN on express pass for the nights I was considering, still without any details on AP, FL or multi-night tic rates. (Kinda tough to buy express tics before knowing which nights are allowed under any promos they release.) :(

Sadly, I think this 2nd sudden hike in 2 weeks is a bit too much for me: I'm likely out this year. Feels like I'm planning in the dark against a ticking, ever-rising Ebay auction timeclock, lol.

Sure is a lot of pent-up travel demand right now: hotel, airline, rental car, theme park tics are all soaring so high, so fast. Maybe next year will be a bit calmer.

Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC time this year: looking fwd to seeing all the trip reports! :dogdance:
(Off to the Sea World HallowScream stickie - thanks Keishashadow!) :thanks:
Which nights, mine are the same on the ap. They went up $20 a week ago or so.

Which nights, mine are the same on the ap. They went up $20 a week ago or so.
Late Oct: they went up $20 the first time - 1 week after initial release, then rose again just last nite or this morning for the 2nd time - 2 increases in 2 weeks. I suspect they'll go up a few more times. Guess they're selling express passes like hotcakes!

If they offer an AP discount, would I be able to get it if I purchase APs, but they are not active yet (but would be active the day we go to HHN). Planning on going in October and will get APs for that trip, hotel discount and to return for a long weekend in the next year. In the past, would the seasonal pass qualify for HHN discounts?

(this would be first time going- my kids will finally be old enough-14 and 16).

Just bit the bullet and got non-private RIP tour for 4 night of 9/18. We have premiere pass so at least for 10% off. We were going to just do express but then those jumped way up and the tour stayed the same so felt like a better deal! We will be taking our 2 teen daughters who have never been to HHN and the tour will be a surprise.

If they offer an AP discount, would I be able to get it if I purchase APs, but they are not active yet (but would be active the day we go to HHN). Planning on going in October and will get APs for that trip, hotel discount and to return for a long weekend in the next year. In the past, would the seasonal pass qualify for HHN discounts?

(this would be first time going- my kids will finally be old enough-14 and 16).
Same situation here and I’ve been advised it has to be an active AP to get the discount.

Just bit the bullet and got non-private RIP tour for 4 night of 9/18. We have premiere pass so at least for 10% off. We were going to just do express but then those jumped way up and the tour stayed the same so felt like a better deal! We will be taking our 2 teen daughters who have never been to HHN and the tour will be a surprise.

Did you get 10% off? I have the premiere pass as well but I was under the impression discounts weren’t showing yet.

Did you get 10% off? I have the premiere pass as well but I was under the impression discounts weren’t showing yet.

You can call and you will have to give them your Premier AP number and you can get discount on tour and tickets.

Remember as a Premier AP holder you get one free night of HHN. Premier dates are posted.

Just a heads up I purchased a non private RIP Tour for my niece and myself and the prices have gone on that same night $ 20.00 dollars since I booked it.

Tours are booking up fast this year. If you see it and you want a specific time book it.

This is going to be a big year for HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter