30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

It's weird that Universal online shopping does not allow reviews for their merch.

Re airfare....
recent SWA sale really was much ado about nothing with prices back to where they started on release day for dates I checked.

Booked with plan B (spirit) for fall trip two months or so ago. Not my favorite by any means but, when I have ‘extra’ family along, often my default if the total out-the-door price is 2/3rds less than SWA.

Nice to see so many here are pinning down their trip details!

I posted this on the Gift Card Thread
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CANCELS OR DELAYS OVER 1,500 FLIGHTS
To learn more go to Link

American Airlines too. Both companies expect this to continue through summer and possibly fall. I've read a few DISer's have received emails from SW.

Spirit was a good call.

Spirit was a good call.
Good information post re air Issues

spirit is generally our fall-back to MCO when I can snag a $30 flight. Unfortunately, only 1 NS flight a day from both nearby airports they service here Even with COVID cutbacks SWA still has at least 2 or 3 per day.

last Oct spirit cancelled our flight out of the smaller airport while we sat at the gate. Told it was due to advance security team‘s requirements for political rally there the next evening:rolleyes1 Had to scramble & wrangle flight change to other airport ahead of the disgruntled pack.

Have had quite lengthy flight delays with them in the past on more on occasions. Our finger’s are crossed for our flight with them Saturday

I wish SW offered non stop rt flights from DTW to MCO. There is also Frontier which does but DH has a company account with Delta - so we fly Delta despite the cost which drives me crazy!!!!

Does anyone remember how long the 3 house tour takes? I thought it was in this thread, but I can’t find it now. Thanks

Does anyone remember how long the 3 house tour takes? I thought it was in this thread, but I can’t find it now. Thanks
I looked at my confirmation for the 6 house day tour and it states, day tour can last up to 5 hours

If you book thr 3 house tour, I assume it could be two hours if not a full group
maybe 2.5 hours if your tour is fully booked

Maximum number of peeps is 12 for the tour guide.

I book this tour yearly since it started and always book the 6 house one

I looked at my confirmation for the 6 house day tour and it states, day tour can last up to 5 hours

If you book thr 3 house tour, I assume it could be two hours if not a full group
maybe 2.5 hours if your tour is fully booked

Maximum number of peeps is 12 for the tour guide.

I book this tour yearly since it started and always book the 6 house one

Thanks. That's sort of what I remember. Trying to plan food for that day.

Universal Orlando, The World’s Premier Halloween Event,
Plan Your Halloween Horror Nights Escape! Okay, I would love to plan...so release the info already! What is taking so long? :confused3
Yeah - universal is good at releasing dates but not details - its always frustrating waiting the concert lineup for Mardi Gras for example
Without ROF tickets availability its pretty difficult to plan other than to assume they will have them.

Another thank you to Macraven. I was lucky enough to join a member's private tour a couple of years ago. I don't think I would have pulled the trigger without all the wonderful information here. It was fantastic. I've been getting info on September 4. Holiday weekend. Prices are crazy, but it is what works for my kids. . . . However, I've done it with the tour and with just the express pass. The tour is SOOO much better. Makes for an amazing event. We'll do the public tour if I can't figure out a way to do the private. But, honestly, it's a $50 difference between public and private the date I'm considering (if it is full). Way better to have the accommodate to the whims of a few like minded folk.

Oh it better not be the underwater house that one year. The beeping was annoying.

Sorry, me again with a dumb question. With the public RIP, do I need to pick up my tickets first? How do I get into HHN before my tour to walk around a bit and enjoy the lounge? We won't have park tickets for the day, so we'll just be going to HHN for the night.

With no day park tickets, you will enter the parks with your hhn tour verification when parks reopen

what is your tour time start?

Since you have to check in 30 minutes prior to the tour, you probably will be let it at 6:30 is my guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter