30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Shh - would be nice for guests, probably a nightmare for their CS to process. Don’t see it happening. Honestly, haven’t heard of any sort of credits in the past.

Can anyone else chime in here with personal, RL experience in the past as to getting any sort of refund or credit on pre-purchased tickets...excluding last year’s issues, of course?

Forgot to post earlier, on twitter HHN did Acknowledge a question as to FF tix sales. Didn’t give a good answer ;) But, did comment. At least the possibility does still exist for those on the fence.
View attachment 583283
No idea if they’ll do it again, but in 2019 I bought BOGO tickets on the last day they were offered as AP special hadn’t come out. Once AP special was released, I was able to call Universal and change ticket types. I don’t remember if I saved money changing or paid more to upgrade, but they DID change the tickets for me despite the fine print that they’re non refundable.

Can someone reminder me… I think we’re still eligible for HHN discounts with Seasonal APs (when they get released) but is it still the case that if our APs aren’t active then we can’t purchase with the discount?

I remember a previous year having to wait to buy them when we checked in at the hotel, and it made me twitchy LOL. I always like to have things secured in advance!
Just giving this a little nudge to see if anyone knows the answer… thanks!

Sorry Soniam for the late reply, I`ve just seen this.

Right now, I doubt September will happen......we have our flights and hotels sorted, but if the flights are cancelled we`ll defer them again till next year as we have a November/December trip booked too this year. Whether that`ll happen is another story too lol.....

But, who knows......I am still going to enjoy Keisha`s thread and all the chatter on it......I`m thrilled Jack is back......who doesn`t love a clown 🤡🤡🤡

Glad to hear you`re going though, it does sound a mixed year for me, some I like the sound of, but others not so sure about, but it`s always a fun event for sure and sounds like you`ll have a blast there!

Good to see you and thank you for asking :wave2:

I hope you make it. I am sure it would be a much needed vacation. I know some others in England who cancelled their October HHN trip, because of the uncertainty and also traveling with kids. Sounds like you are going in November though, so that's awesome. Glad to see you around.

I can't find my notes from 2019, but I seem to remember that my Seasonal Pass got a small discount on either FF w/ EP or the Unmasking tour (it was one but not the other). If I remember right, they said Preferred and Premier could get a discount on the other ticket. Of course, it's been a while, and that might have even been 2018.

You can call and ask, but I'll warn you, I called twice last week and was on hold for an hour each time. I think they're both getting slammed and probably short staffed like many places. The customer services reps were super nice and helpful once connected, though. Hopefully people aren't taking wait time frustration out on them.

Seasonal passes got the same discount as other passes in 2019. We upgraded tickets to passes in person that year so waited until we were on site to buy rush of fear passes, so not sure about buying with unactivated passes

I was looking to book the Behind the Screams tour for 8, but online will only let you book a max of 6 people. I want to make sure we are all in the same group so I am assuming I need to call to book all of us together. Do I call the ticket line or is there a different one to call? The wait is over an hour and a half for the ticket line.

They are only allowing groups of more than 6 for the private tours.
Have not read if Behind the mask has any clauses in it for number in the group

it’s a day tour and not long like house tours are

Came back to add that you should call VIP tours to get the info for the policy of splitting your group to same time period but in different groups for that day tour

Only other option I know about is asking if they are doing private tours for behind the scream tours

Ive booked the 3 house and 6 house tours for September - hopefully it is the same as HHN29 and different houses

Anyone else finding the cost of flights to be triple what it was in previous years? (and 7 times what I booked for last year) WOW - that is the last piece to the puzzle for me - just waiting on a special - well and the ROF pass.

Flights were not as different for me, the rental car prices. Wow, three times and higher than I had last year, and in the past. Yay Tony, for booking those behind house tours, and hope you do see that ROF pass.

Ive booked the 3 house and 6 house tours for September - hopefully it is the same as HHN29 and different houses

Anyone else finding the cost of flights to be triple what it was in previous years? (and 7 times what I booked for last year) WOW - that is the last piece to the puzzle for me - just waiting on a special - well and the ROF pass.

I paid $210 for Delta for my January-February flight
Paid just just under $400 for my September/ October delta flight
I do main cabin on all delta trips
Air fare is climbing for the area I live in

I paid $210 for Delta for my January-February flight
Paid just just under $400 for my September/ October delta flight
I do main cabin on all delta trips
Air fare is climbing for the area I live in

Same from Detroit (DTW) to MCO for our late October trip, main cabin as well. $$$ :faint:

It was on the LX news about flights and car rentals, how much it's all risen and why. They said expect more flights to be cancelled now through summer due to lack of crew.

Last week Southwest released a bunch of flights from September on that were cheap at the time. I had a friend get DC to Orlando roundtrip for $102.

Yup, SW had an awesome sale! From DTW they do not offer non stop flights so yeah, that's not what we're interested in.

We are doing and RIP tour and a friend has decided he wants to come along. Does anyone know if you call Universal, if you can add a person to your RIP group/reservation?

Really?!
That’s not good, I’ve also been waiting :(
Yes, you should probably look at your dates and see if the prices have gone up. I should have purchased at $119.99, instead I paid $139.99 ( I needed 3). I hadn’t decided on other dates because I was waiting to see about AP discounts and/or multi day tickets.

Yes, you should probably look at your dates and see if the prices have gone up. I should have purchased at $119.99, instead I paid $139.99 ( I needed 3). I hadn’t decided on other dates because I was waiting to see about AP discounts and/or multi day tickets.

I took a screen dump of October Tickets & Express Passes and our dates are $20 higher for Express Pass. What a drag!

Oh, why do they offer start times for RIP Tours?
With this being our first time going, does anyone have any suggestions for Oct 30th?

We are doing and RIP tour and a friend has decided he wants to come along. Does anyone know if you call Universal, if you can add a person to your RIP group/reservation?
Did you book a public or private RIP tour?
Private allows 10 in your group

Public allows 6 in your group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter