• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Hi I don’t see that they added the Stay and Scream/ Scream Early option yet. Can I buy my HHN tickets now and add the SS tickets later on? Or do you have to buy them all at the same time?

If I buy a regular 1 nite tic now, then UO announces Fla resident or AP discounts weeks from now, any chance they'll credit me the difference on a UO gift card? Even if it's just $5-10, that's another snack or order of pizza fries lol

To be on the safe side, wait until more info is released before you buy the hhn ticket

UO is still loading their system for tickets, fla residents, ap discounts, etc

Give it another week as more info will be released

One year I jumped and bought too early and very time consuming to change my prepaid tickets and extras.

To be on the safe side, wait until more info is released before you buy the hhn ticket

UO is still loading their system for tickets, fla residents, ap discounts, etc

Give it another week as more info will be released

One year I jumped and bought too early and very time consuming to change my prepaid tickets and extras.
makes sense - thanks. Suspect it may not apply to my late Oct dates anyway...seems like most discounts are for Sept. But can't hurt to make sure.

Hi I don’t see that they added the Stay and Scream/ Scream Early option yet. Can I buy my HHN tickets now and add the SS tickets later on? Or do you have to buy them all at the same time?
In the 27 years I have attended hhn, I have found it is so much easier to book tickets, add on’s after most of the hhn has been released

It is time consuming to call and add, remove, change what already has been booked and paid for.

Tours are the one thing I book as soon as they are released to the public as I want specific dates and start time
( they do not drop in price)

Those of us that have been before usually secure our hotel in advance and keep an eye out for booking the extras that appeal to us

(hhn character dining, tours of day and night, stay and scream options, etc)

In the 27 years I have attended hhn, I have found it is so much easier to book tickets, add on’s after most of the hhn has been released

It is time consuming to call and add, remove, change what already has been booked and paid for.

Tours are the one thing I book as soon as they are released to the public as I want specific dates and start time
( they do not drop in price)

Those of us that have been before usually secure our hotel in advance and keep an eye out for booking the extras that appeal to us

(hhn character dining, tours of day and night, stay and scream options, etc)

Thanks. We booked our hotel already, I’ll hold off on tickets for now. I don’t think Sept 9 and 12 will book up right away. I am so psyched for HHN. Went for the first time in 2017 and I said to my husband That was one of the most fun things I have ever done in my life 😀

Can someone reminder me… I think we’re still eligible for HHN discounts with Seasonal APs (when they get released) but is it still the case that if our APs aren’t active then we can’t purchase with the discount?

I remember a previous year having to wait to buy them when we checked in at the hotel, and it made me twitchy LOL. I always like to have things secured in advance!

Very excited!!!! Third HHN for me, 2nd for son, and 1st for husband. Going all out. Express pass and private RIP tour. This will be very welcome after the last year and a half and missing out last year.

@schumigirl, are you going to be able to make it this year?

Sorry Soniam for the late reply, I`ve just seen this.

Right now, I doubt September will happen......we have our flights and hotels sorted, but if the flights are cancelled we`ll defer them again till next year as we have a November/December trip booked too this year. Whether that`ll happen is another story too lol.....

But, who knows......I am still going to enjoy Keisha`s thread and all the chatter on it......I`m thrilled Jack is back......who doesn`t love a clown 🤡🤡🤡

Glad to hear you`re going though, it does sound a mixed year for me, some I like the sound of, but others not so sure about, but it`s always a fun event for sure and sounds like you`ll have a blast there!

Good to see you and thank you for asking :wave2:

Sorry Soniam for the late reply, I`ve just seen this.

Right now, I doubt September will happen......we have our flights and hotels sorted, but if the flights are cancelled we`ll defer them again till next year as we have a November/December trip booked too this year. Whether that`ll happen is another story too lol.....

But, who knows......I am still going to enjoy Keisha`s thread and all the chatter on it......I`m thrilled Jack is back......who doesn`t love a clown 🤡🤡🤡

Glad to hear you`re going though, it does sound a mixed year for me, some I like the sound of, but others not so sure about, but it`s always a fun event for sure and sounds like you`ll have a blast there!

Good to see you and thank you for asking :wave2:

How can it possibly be an official HHN without a TR from you? This is must-read homework before the trip. Fingers crossed that things work out - a lot can happen in 3 months - (or maybe 4 months if Oct opens up?)

How can it possibly be an official HHN without a TR from you? This is must-read homework before the trip. Fingers crossed that things work out - a lot can happen in 3 months - (or maybe 4 months if Oct opens up?)

Awww....thank you shh......I appreciate that a lot......yes, who knows what lies ahead, but what will be, will be. And we are very accepting of whatever happens, it`s a vacation at the end of the day......maybe if it was our first visit I`d be more upset, but we have had one or two nights there already......lol.......

We wouldn`t swap for October if it opened up and September didn`t, as we have November booked, I think we`d be home 2 weeks before we were back.....Virgin Atlantic are excellent at moving the flights till next year.

We`re healthy and happy, can`t ask for more really.

But, yes, will absolutely be following along :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter