30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

I pulled this from another forum....

For reference, Colombus Day is 10/11 this year.

Orange, Seminole, Pinellas - 10/8
Brevard - 10/11
Osceola - 10/15
Polk, Volusia, Pasco - 10/18
Hillsborough - N/A(?)

So, we're looking at two hell weeks in a row this year (10/8-10/11 and 10/15-10/18)

We only have a sitter for one night of our trip, so were doing Wednesday 10/20 with express pass in hopes of lower mid week crowds being able to get all the houses done. Can you do the latter part of your trip for HHN? Based on the info above it seems it may be less busy?

Thanks for the info! Very helpful!
We are planning to do HHN probably Wed/Thur or something like that, (depends what kind of tickets they offer and the price), so it seems it may work out fine!

Wednesday usually has less crowds

If public tours are available, you may want to check those prices out

You will see all the houses and limited line waits.

I could use some ideas for shirt designs for a family of 6 adults for HHN. We have done Harry Potter shirts for the last 6 trips and this time wanted to go the HHN theme. Any good ideas? We thought about a death eater shirt of some type but that is kind of still in the Harry Potter line.

I wish Universal would sell me some HHN tickets already though…
[/QUOTE

You are not alone in your wait.

No inside scoop but, i’d be surprised if they don’t tweak the tix offerings this year

I could use some ideas for shirt designs for a family of 6 adults for HHN. We have done Harry Potter shirts for the last 6 trips and this time wanted to go the HHN theme. Any good ideas? We thought about a death eater shirt of some type but that is kind of still in the Harry Potter line.
Can’t say i’ve Ever noticed that sort of group trip shirt during HHN. Well, other than the personalized ones that the Chainsaw Wolf Group used to offer every year that were pretty awesome. You’ll still spy them worn in the parks playing homage to the brigade of maniacs :) if you look hard enough

If you come up with any interesting ideas be sure to share.

No inside scoop but, i’d be surprised if they don’t tweak the tix offerings this year

My sister was hoping for a BOGO, but I'd be very surprised if they have that as an offering this year. I think it will just be single tickets and the multi-night RoF and FFP.

My sister was hoping for a BOGO, but I'd be very surprised if they have that as an offering this year. I think it will just be single tickets and the multi-night RoF and FFP.
They are honoring the bogo that was purchased last year for this 2021 hhn year

I called to confirm that as I have two sets of the bogo
Bought them before it was announced no hhn last year

I would guess bogo would be available to buy this year
as it would be in their system for usage

They are honoring the bogo that was purchased last year for this 2021 hhn year

I called to confirm that as I have two sets of the bogo
Bought them before it was announced no hhn last year

I would guess bogo would be available to buy this year
as it would be in their system for usage

Oh , I know last year's are still valid. Last year the BOGO offer ended in June. This year, with us being more than halfway through May already, I just don't think it will happen. Hopefully I'm wrong though! I think alot of people who take shorter trips definitely benefit from the BOGO offer.

Oh , I know last year's are still valid. Last year the BOGO offer ended in June. This year, with us being more than halfway through May already, I just don't think it will happen. Hopefully I'm wrong though! I think alot of people who take shorter trips definitely benefit from the BOGO offer.
Yeah - Impossible to say - of course the BOGO gets people into the park multiple days spending money so thats not a bad thing.
I am hoping for Rush of Fear pass for September - but don't have high hopes either.
I usually go 6 or 7 nights so not having that really changes things.

BOGO is so perfect for us as well - really hope they offer it this year. Otherwise, it's two single nite tics, I guess.

If I were to guess, I suspect that it means that Sunday’s will stay open later for HHNs. I believe in the past, it would end at midnight, but will probably close at 1 or 2 AM this year.

When I have gone, Sundays closed late in October
Hhn closed at midnight on the Wednesdays I went to in September.

If ticket sales increase, I assume hhn hours would possibly increase

A few times I have been at hhn when hours were increased

If I were to guess, I suspect that it means that Sunday’s will stay open later for HHNs. I believe in the past, it would end at midnight, but will probably close at 1 or 2 AM this year.

Well, they didn’t roll out any info, so you guys may be onto something there lol.

I don’t think they’ll include that 1st sunday in September as many are clamoring

Missed the queen rooms this morning. Has anyone stayed in the queen suites at Royal Pacific? We have 8 people, which it says they sleep, but only lists beds for 6. Do you get 2 rollaways?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter