• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30+ SSR points for rent - $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavandor

DIS Veteran
30 points for rent at $15 per point. Can add up to 20 points more if you need a few more to complete the reservation. Ideal to book a variety of resorts at 7 months for your summer vacation!
Payment in full after reservation is confirmed via Paypal (add Paypal fees) or bank transfer.
Points cannot be transfered.

Last edited:
Looking for a studio any resort DW 2/15/19-2/18/19. 2 Adults, 1 Child under 3.

Thank you,
Brett

Which resort is your home resort? We are considering adding a couple of nights to a stay at the end of August (so around 8/28-8/30) next year.

Would there be space in either AKL or OKW the first week of April for 6 nights (dates flexible). 2 adults, 1 teen, 1 child. Ideally a studio. Thanks

Would there be space in either AKL or OKW the first week of April for 6 nights (dates flexible). 2 adults, 1 teen, 1 child. Ideally a studio. Thanks
Sorry, there isn't more than 1 night available in any booking category. The second week is way more open, with 4 nights at AKV and full 6 nights at OKW.

Thanks for checking - we had a couple other thoughts - I'll message you.

Anything for a group of 5 arriving on either a Sunday (4 night stay) or Thursday (5 night stay), arrival dates of June 16 - Aug 18?

Looking for a studio for 2 adults and one child under 3. Check in May 4 and check out May 6. We have another reservation we are trying to add days to our stay :)

Would really prefer AKL studio Savannah but it may be too late for that.

Thanks!

Looking for a studio for 2 adults and one child under 3. Check in May 4 and check out May 6. We have another reservation we are trying to add days to our stay :)

Would really prefer AKL studio Savannah but it may be too late for that.

Thanks!

I found availability only for SSR preferred (34 points). A AKV savannah view would be 36 points. So I could book for you the SSR room and waitlist the savannah view. Is your reservation at Jambo or Kidani? Kidani would be easier to match because there are way more rooms.
If you would like to proceed, please send me a PM with the details for the reservation: full name, address, email address, phone number, age for the children of all guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter