$30 Express Pass - solved thanks

kkbutterfly

Mouseketeer
Is everyone offered the $30 express Pass when redeeming the free ticket with annual pass? I was going to stay at a UO hotel but for 2 people, 60 bucks is cheaper than the upgraded room (I could stay in points).

I'm a newbie, how do you get free ticket with the annual pass?
Hi! It is for existing premier passholder as of 11/1. Since they cannot give a free HHN ticket they are providing people a 1 day park to park ticket at the gate.
I found out for 30 dollars when you pick up your guest ticket you can add express pass after 2pm (to mirror the passholder).

If you have a Premier AP during HHN you would get a free one day ticket to HHN. So I think to compensate for that they were allowing those with the Premier AP to have a one day park to park ticket for a guest. The AP holder had to be there with the guest to go to guest services with the person to get it.

751A3564-5FAE-4A0B-B638-D98EA7BDFDF7.png

I think the offer was for $ 30.00 off the price of the Express Pass for Premier AP holders.

Usually again during non Covid regular hours Premier AP holders were able to use Express after 4 pm, but since the parks have been closing earlier they rolled that back to 2 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter