• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30% discount of dream castle hotel for shareholders

angelamc

Mouseketeer
Hi all

I just wanted to let people know of a further discount I discovered today.
(Typing live from Disneyland) :goodvibes

Today I was shopping in La Valee shopping village, and picked up the shareholders discount book available at the information point, and much to my delight I found a discount voucher in it offering 30% of the Dream Castle Hotel :dance3:

I thought this may be helpful for any shareholders out there

But before you can use this discount you need to have this voucher? Or am I wrong? This means you just can use this discount on one of your return-trips?

That sounds really good, we are planning to go back to Disney in November and stay at the Dream castle again. We are about to become shareholders :banana: so if anyone has anymore info about this it may be cheaper to book as a shareholder rather than through Expedia. Does anyone know if you can request this brochure to be sent out or do you recieve one when becoming a shareholder?
Thanks
Liz

You can only receive the discount book at La Valee shopping village when you show proof of being a shareholder. The voucher would only be suitable for a return visit to disney unless you could picked it up before getting to the dream castle hotel as the voucher states it must be handed in upon arrival. You can request the discount book at the information point at La Valee it only takes a few minutes and the complex is only 5 minutes from disney. The voucher says it is valid until 24/12/08 it does not have a serial number, and is valid for a minimum of 2 nights

Does this hotel count as an onsite hotel for EMH at Disneyland?

I just checked and it has openings for my dates at the end of May. I am a shareholder but I don't have the coupon, obviously. Anyone who is there who will be getting a coupon they won't use who could send theirs to me? I"d be eternally grateful. I"ll only use it though if this hotel qualifies for EMH...

Edit: I think I've answered my own question, this hotel is non-Disney so it wouldn't qualify for EMH. I"ll keep the reservation I have then as the EMH is important to me.

I'm officially having a huff :headache: - we were at the Val d'Europe a couple of days ago and I didn't go to pick up a discount booklet because I thought it would just be for purchases inside the centre, and I wasn't planning on doing any shopping, and to be honest I couldn't remember exactly where it was that I could pick it up anyway.

I loved the Dream Castle hotel, and would happily stay there again - rats!

This is very good to know. :) However Can anyone tell me is this discount for booking direct with the dream castle hotel. So for example would I book direct and then when I arrive show the discount to receive the discount:confused3 .

would we grateful if someone with the voucher could clarify this for me, many thanks:)

This is very good to know. :) However Can anyone tell me is this discount for booking direct with the dream castle hotel. So for example would I book direct and then when I arrive show the discount to receive the discount:confused3 .

would we grateful if someone with the voucher could clarify this for me, many thanks:)

You'll probably have to wait until angelamc is back home. Post #7 has the most up to date info :)

Hi all

Im back home :) im planning to phone the dream castle hotel tomorrow to book my birthday trip in May. I will let you know how booking with the voucher goes. Im hoping they have availability :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter