30 days!

blondietink

DIS Veteran
Whoo hoo! In just 30 days we will be at Aulani for the 4th time!!! We splurged and reserved a one bedroom ocean view. Since we are older ... husband will be 77 soon and has some health issues, we don't know if this will be our last family trip. I also splurged for the Disney luau. We have been to Paradise Cove and to a luau on Kauai, so thought it might be nice to see the one at Aulani for a change ... and not have to drive into Honolulu or beyond. The price is comparable to the other luau's around. We're staying one night at the Sheraton Princess in Waikiki, mostly because someone (me) booked the incorrect date on American Airlines and are arriving a day before our Aulani check in. My sons will love some time on Waikiki beach, and it will give us a chance to stop at Costco/Foodland on the way to Aulani for groceries.

Sounds like an amazing vacation! I think your "accidental" stay in Waikiki will turn out to be a good add on to your trip. Have a wonderful time!

Whoo hoo! In just 30 days we will be at Aulani for the 4th time!!! We splurged and reserved a one bedroom ocean view. Since we are older ... husband will be 77 soon and has some health issues, we don't know if this will be our last family trip. I also splurged for the Disney luau. We have been to Paradise Cove and to a luau on Kauai, so thought it might be nice to see the one at Aulani for a change ... and not have to drive into Honolulu or beyond. The price is comparable to the other luau's around. We're staying one night at the Sheraton Princess in Waikiki, mostly because someone (me) booked the incorrect date on American Airlines and are arriving a day before our Aulani check in. My sons will love some time on Waikiki beach, and it will give us a chance to stop at Costco/Foodland on the way to Aulani for groceries.
I have only been to Aulani and Paradise Cove luau, and I greatly liked the Aulani luau far more than Paradise Cove luau.

I can feel your excitement!! I hope you and your family have an amazing trip! My husband has health issues and is in his mid 60's. We will celebrate our 30th anniversary next year and hope to make it to Aulani. It is a dream trip for us.

I'd love to hear a report back on what you thought of the Aulani Luau. I also have been to a Luau on Kauai and loved it, and I'm curious if the Luau at Aulani is worth the price or if seeing one Luau is good enough for me.

I'd love to hear a report back on what you thought of the Aulani Luau. I also have been to a Luau on Kauai and loved it, and I'm curious if the Luau at Aulani is worth the price or if seeing one Luau is good enough for me.
If you loved the luau on Kauai, I think you will love another one too. We did Paradise Cove on our first visit and loved it. So this summer on Maui, we did another one. And although it was painfully expensive, we enjoyed every second of that one too. If we went to Hawaii every year, maybe we wouldn’t do one every time. But if we’re 5 years between trips, I think I am.07E9FE25-664F-460E-BE5F-3AE0654A32E4.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter