30 Day FITS pass???

10drum

Mouseketeer
While reading another forum, someone made reference to a 30 day FITS pass. Can anyone tell what this is?

Here is the info on Mary's site:

30-Day Fun in the Sun Pass
The Fun in the Sun pass, which is not available at the park gates, is good for unlimited admission for 30 consecutive days to the following:

the four major Walt Disney World theme parks
the Disney water parks
Pleasure Island
DisneyQuest
Disney's Wide World of Sports complex (sporting events requiring a separate admission charge are not included)
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center
Salvador Dali Museum
Edison-Ford Winter Estates
Miami Seaquarium
Everglades Safari Park
The pass also includes one Character Breakfast voucher redeemable at selected Walt Disney World restaurants. Fun in the Sun is a multi-day pass, so it includes access to the Disney transportation system.

The 30-Day Fun in the Sun pass is promoted by Disney only in certain countries, including Germany, The Netherlands and Australia. You can purchase the Fun in the Sun pass at major travel agencies in those countries. I'm told it is not intended for sale in North America, but there are outlets selling it to US and Canadian residents (see below).

This pass is an excellent bargain for those who will be visiting Walt Disney World for longer than a week, since the price is only a little more than the cost of a 7-Day Park Hopper Plus purchased at the theme park gates

And here is the link to her site. She has lots of great info on discounts http://www.mousesavers.com/index.html

Thanks for the reply.

It does sound like a great deal, but I like the uph for the convience.

Actually they close to the same thing as far as Disney goes. You get access to all the parks, the waterparks and DQ--unlimited for the length of the pass and you get a free breakfast.

Yeah, the free breakfast and perhaps the admission to the space center we might use. What I like about the uph is, that it's sort of like a key to WDW, all on one card.

How long are you planning on being there?? I believe the price is better on the FITS passes if you are there longer then 7 days. I can't remember the exact price I paid, but it was like $310 per adult and $255 per child. I ordered three adults/1child and I think it was $1185.

We booked the 7day for 5 deal at the BC so the uph is included in the price. We will be there for 8 days but with the 7/5, it's like 6 of one and 1/2 dozen of the other.

We've had a complicated math discussion on the resort board a couple of days ago, and that is how I found out about the FITS. Anyway, I'm going to stay with the 7/5 because the free breakfast isn't worth giving up my (key to the world), and we hardly ever leave WDW, once we're there.

Thanks again for all the replies.

We will be there 2 weeks and have PAP's but we did get the FITS passes for my niece and nephew. It is just one ticket that you use for everything. If you got the 7 for 5 package then the UPH is part of the deal. Were you thinking of possible canceling that deal and getting room only with the FITS?

Here are the prices of the tickets from Deb's site:

At the Gate:8 Day/7 Night-UPH $353.60

Advanced purchase price- UPH 8 Day/7 Night UPH $380.21

FITS-$311

But with the 7 for 5 you get a room discount. If you had some type of room discount that and the FITS tickets would be the better deal. Anyway just wanted to let you know FITS is just one ticket. Even if you dont use the other options on it, its still a better deal face value than UPH.

4GB the FITS (face value) is a better value, and if not for the 7/5, I'd go for it. The 7/5 is already booked and I think there is a penalty, for making changes. Oh well, I'm happy with the 7/5, I just wish I could've done the 7/4 last year.

Originally posted by 10drum
Yeah, the free breakfast and perhaps the admission to the space center we might use. What I like about the uph is, that it's sort of like a key to WDW, all on one card.

Not sure I understand this? Isn't the FITS one card too? Does it look that different from the regular passes? Is it still able to obtain FastPass?

If you were going to be at the Disney longer than a week, were an AP holder (and eligible for a room discount), would the FITS be a smart idea for the other family members?

Originally posted by wannabee princess
Not sure I understand this? Isn't the FITS one card too? Does it look that different from the regular passes? Is it still able to obtain FastPass?

If you were going to be at the Disney longer than a week, were an AP holder (and eligible for a room discount), would the FITS be a smart idea for the other family members?

Yes FITS is one pass. Each of the passes and AP's look somewhat different from each other. I think FITS is a great deal for family members traveling with AP holders.

10drum--you are getting a good deal with the 7/5. As you are a discount on your room as well as your passes. What resort are you staying at?

Quote:

Wannabe,

What I mean is: With the UPH it becomes everything .ie room key, credit card, & park pass(key to the world). All I carry is a $50, ID, & the card. I even swim with the 50, ID, & the card in my pocket.

4GB,

We are going to be at the BC 7/18-7/25.

Hi,

>What I mean is: With the UPH it becomes everything .ie room >key, credit card, & park pass(key to the world). All I carry is a >$50, ID, & the card. I even swim with the 50, ID, & the card in >my pocket.
>

Sure its convenience to have one card to carry, but if you can get your expenses down by $50 or more just to carry a second separate admission ticket. You should be mad to not do I think.
Since I live in Europe its really easy to buy the Florida Fun in the Sun pass. Didnt go to the other attractions, just to all of Disney except for the World Wide of Sports. Don't know what to do there.
Used the breakfast coupon at Cape May Cafe.

Gr. Marcel.

Mslangen,

You're not the first person too think I'm mad for what I do.

If I got a good room discount code I might buy the FITS pass. I'd never heard of the FITS until recently. We booked a 7/5 deal this year, maybe next year I'll do the FITS. But I still like my all in one card. Besides the FITS is not meant to be sold in North America, so if I were to purchase one, it'd be like "Bootlegged", if you know what I mean.

I really don't think buying a FITS ticket is considered "bootlegged" If US citizens weren't supposed to use them, that would be on it. Kind of like a Florida resident ticket. There is no way anyone but a Florida resident can use the ticket because you have to show ID. There is no restriction on who can use the FITS ticket. It is just not an advertised ticket in the US.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter