30 Day fast pass

siestakeys04

DIS Veteran
Good morning, I am not sure if this is where this post would go please move if necessary. We have added a 5th person to our trip and now I am trying to see if it would be better to stay offsite. How is the fast pass options when you only have 30 days from arrival to get them?

You can still get a lot at 30 days. FOP and SDD are highly unlikely, as are SDMT and maybe FEA. The rest should be available, but maybe at later times.

Most attractions will have good availability. The "headliners" for each park (FOP, SDD, SDMT) will probably not be available at 30 days, but just about everything else will be.

The thing to remember is that there's really only one super-hard to get FP at each park. So if you're willing to be strategic (get there early for RD, get into line right before closing, try to 'refresh' your way into same day FPs), you can still ride what you want without a FP. The other thing to remember is that even if you end up doing a long wait for that one attraction, it's just ONE attraction. If you have FP for the other things, you can plan for that one long queue to be snack time, game on your phone time, watch a video time, etc.

Also, remember that FP availability is becomes more fluid closer to your dates. Just because something isn't available at 30 days doesn't mean it won't be available at 7 days (people cancelling room-only reservations) or the night before/morning of because plans changed.

I agree with the others. You can get plenty of FPs. And even the marquee attractions sometimes pop up at the last minute, same day, so keep checking. As people's plans change, they cancel bookings and you can snatch them if your timing is right.

If you learn how to refresh, you can get pretty much anything. FoP and SDD may be hard, but anything else isn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter