3 year Anniversary next week

JoD

WDW bride May 2, 2004
I can't believe how fast time goes by, my DH and I will be celebrating our 3 yr Anniversary next week.
I still love coming on this board everyday and listening to all of you plan your Weddings, it keeps our Wedding and planning so fresh in my mind.
I'm hoping we can do a VR on our 5th Anniversary.
Good Luck to all of you and I know your Disney Wedding will be as PERFECT and as SPECIAL as ours was.

Just remember to enjoy every minute of your day with the love of your life and everything else will fall into place.

Thanks :) You know I keep wanting it to be my wedding right now! I am so impatient, but I do need to remember to slow down and cherish this time :) My wedding day will come sooner than I think and be over in a flash!

Happy Anniversary!! (next week :) )

Congratulations on your anniversary! Feel free to share any pointers - or a link to your trip report! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter