3 weeks to go coordinator changed

UK bride WDW 06

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I just recieved an email this morning with my new coordinator introducing herself. I thought it was a bit strange 3 weeks before my wedding and my old coordinator hasn't emailed me to say he is not doing it any more. :confused3

Has this happened to anyone else?

Oh no, what a pain! I would of thought they would of gave you a reason before hand! Are you having an Intimate or a Custom?

Well i hope that doesnt happen to me! Does that mean that you had Matthew before? I have him and i dont want to change! Have they gave you a reason? If not that is very unfair so close to your wedding, just because you are having an intimate doesnt mean that you dont pay good money for service!
Hope everything goes well for you :thumbsup2

We had a custom wedding and a month out they changed our floral coordinator (I know not the same, but i was like WHAT)...Turned out she had gotten a big promotion and now was head of floral...I got an email from the new girl and also an email from her stating that she is now in a different position but still available if i have an issue with the change...It worked out great in the end..

I had a change midway through, Karen, my EM was pregnant, so she was going out on maternity leave, she was so good about communicating everything though, and to make me feel better, she did a conference call with Maxine (who was my fill-in for a few months) we went through everything from A-Z. Then once Karen returned (about 2 weeks out from my wedding) we did another conference call going through all of the changes...

I'm sure everything will turn out just fine :-)

Mine changed the week before the wedding. My EM had to go out of town for a family emergency. Karen Serette (sp?) filled in and she was excellent and everything went smoothly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter