3 still the max with a regular Uber?

We travel with 4 and had no issues with someone sitting up front

And as a side note: we got a Minnie Van last week and there was a car seat in one of the back passenger seats. Instead of taking it out the driver asked if one of us would be okay sitting up front with him, so MVs are also allowing passengers in the front as well.

Is this just a location type deal? I use Uber/Lyft a decent amount (while in FL, home, and while traveling in other cities) and I often sit in the front even when there are just 3 passengers so we don't all have to squish in the back. I always ask the driver if it's ok and I have never been turned down.

Is this just a location type deal? I use Uber/Lyft a decent amount (while in FL, home, and while traveling in other cities) and I often sit in the front even when there are just 3 passengers so we don't all have to squish in the back. I always ask the driver if it's ok and I have never been turned down.
Uber & Lyft both implemented it during Covid but they have since lifted the rule.

And as a side note: we got a Minnie Van last week and there was a car seat in one of the back passenger seats. Instead of taking it out the driver asked if one of us would be okay sitting up front with him, so MVs are also allowing passengers in the front as well.
I also rode in the front seat the week after Thanksgiving going to and from Hoop De Doo Revue.

I sat in front with Uber about a month ago in DC. He had to clear all his crap off the passenger seat up front to accommodate me. Slightly uncomfortable for both me and the driver. You can order a bigger vehicle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter