3 night dream

kurts mom

Mouseketeer
Stupid question, but do they have the Beauty & the Beast stage show on the 3 night cruises? TIA!

Yes, they do the 3 stage shows, B&B, Golden Mickeys and Believe, on those cruises.

This! On a 3-night, you are spared from whatever "entertainer" DCL has on board. (And yes, entertainer is purposely in quotes because I personally don't find magicians, ventriloquists, or so-called comedians entertaining. I'm weird. I know.)

This! On a 3-night, you are spared from whatever "entertainer" DCL has on board. (And yes, entertainer is purposely in quotes because I personally don't find magicians, ventriloquists, or so-called comedians entertaining. I'm weird. I know.)

I agree. For me DCL is about the musicals. That was one thing I was very disappointed about on the panama

I agree. For me DCL is about the musicals. That was one thing I was very disappointed about on the panama

BUT you had Josh Strickland one night, who is the OG Tarzan in every non-theme park production of Tarzan Disney Theatrical has done, and he is AMAZING!!

I use the "entertainment night" as an excuse to stay in the Quiet Cove pool and absorb every moment of sunlight there is before changing for late seating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter