3 more weeks to TDR!!!

teslascar

Mouseketeer
I'm real excited about this upcoming trip. The main reason behind the brew of my excitement is the fact that this will be the first time my daughter (5 months old as of yesterday) will get to visit a Disney Theme Park. This will also be the first time that my wife will get to stay in the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel and The Miracosta. Exciting times ahead for this family.

I'll be moving to Tokyo from Singapore on the 16th of January to open up a new chapter of my life. I love Disney and being a new father, I want to share that love with my daughter. My wife loves Disney as well. In fact, we got engaged on Splash Mountain in Tokyo Disneyland 2 years ago. Another story for another day. ; )

We'll be visiting Tokyo Disney Resort from the 28th of January till the 30th of January staying at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel for our 1st night and The Miracosta for the subsequent night.

Will do up a trip report once this is done. Gonna be interesting as a first time dad. I guess that this will be my first time to the resort whereby the rides won't be the main event. Just wanna soak up on the atmosphere, take loads of pictures with the characters (something that I've not done a lot in my previous trips to Disney Theme Parks) and of course, eat eat eat!!!

I've also started a blog about TDR and I plan to add more to it, now that I am moving to Japan. You guys can check it out here, http://konnichiwamickey.wordpress.com/

I look forward to sharing this epic moment of my life with you guys and here's to hoping that Disney will be a part of my daughter's life too.

Sounds like fun! What part of the city are you oving to? Enjoy yor stay at TDLH and Miracosta, if you ask at TDLH they may give your daughter a mini ID tag with the hotel logo. You'll have so much fun with your daughter at TDR. When we moved here our son was just over a year and it was nice enjoying a different side of the parks. He always liked things like the little garden by Aunt Pegs in Cape Cod and things like the Disneyland band. You probably already know but in addition to the Baby Care Center next to Monsters inc. there is another one towards the back of the park in Toon Town too. It took a few months before I realized it and it's a real life saver and the theming is fun! Good luck with your move and have a wonderful time at TDR with your family!

Hey there DreamsSweetsLove. Thank you for that wonderful tip on the baby care center being in Toontown. I knew about the one by Monsters Inc, but didn't know about the one in Toontown. Thanks so much for that.

Well, I'll be moving to Omiya in Saitama. I am real excited about the move.

Love the tip about the ID tag in Disneyland Hotel too. Will definitely ask the cast member there about that.

Thanks for the tips and I really appreciate it!!!

No problem! The name tag might only be for concierge but it's worth trying. Omiya has the train museum right? We have been in the area before and it looks nice!

Yeah, Omiya has the train museum. Omiya is a great place. It has everything I need to function. Great food, shopping area and Omiya's train station is a hub. We could take the Shinkansen from the station.

Once again, thank you for the tip. I especially love the name tag one. Will give it a try when we check in. Appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter