3 More Dayssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRINCESS Ariel34

God is Peace,Love and Happiness. Without God,you w
HELLO EVERYONE:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
THE EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTT UNTIL FRIDAY MORNING TO GET HEREEEEEEEE:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP A FULL NIGHT. I WAKE UP AT ABOUT 3 AM IN THE MORNING BECAUSE OF ALLLLL THE ANTICIPATION. I AM ESPECIALLY HAPPY FOR MY DD13 DS9 AND DISNEY COUSIN 10:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: THIS IS THEIR FIRST TIME GOING. SO WHEN THEY ARE HAPPY I AM OVERJOYEDDDD:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc DH AND I WILL MAKE WDW AND US/IOA A YEARLY TRIP. WELL GOD BLESS ALLL OF YOU AND TO THOSE WHO HELPED ME WITH MY BUDGET AND OTHER THINGS GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE KEEP HIS ANGELS AROUND YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES:D :D :D :D :D
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Have a great trip!! Tell us all about it when you get home.

Karen

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :p :p :p :p
I WILL I WILL I WILLL I WILLLLLLLLL III WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TY TY TY TY TY TY TY :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Boy, you can tell how excited you are from your posts, believe me! LOL Have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter