3 Days at Hilton Bonnet Creek - What are can't miss things to do?

FloridaLover7

Earning My Ears
I've got 3 days booked at the Hilton Bonnet Creek with hubby. We love good food and I think we'll play a round of golf on site. We've been to Disney general park and Disney Animal Kingdom. We also have done Universal. Looking for ideas on what to do with our limited time and your best advice. Thanks in advance!

I've got 3 days booked at the Hilton Bonnet Creek with hubby. We love good food and I think we'll play a round of golf on site. We've been to Disney general park and Disney Animal Kingdom. We also have done Universal. Looking for ideas on what to do with our limited time and your best advice. Thanks in advance!
1. Visit Disney Springs. It is large and has many good restaurants. Scout out where you want to eat and make reservations if it is a popular place. They also have a movie theater and a bowling alley.

2. Tour resorts, visit the Boardwalk area, ride the Skyliner, Monorail and take a boat. It's easy to miss all the nice resorts as most people rush off to the parks. At Animal Kingdom Lodge you can see animals on the savannah. There is no way to visit all the resorts in a day, but you can pick some highlights based on what you want to see or perhaps where you want to eat lunch or dinner.

3. If you like to golf, Disney has two minigolf courses that are fun to play.

Be aware that the near-park resorts, especially the Contemporary, Boardwalk, and Yacht & Beach, and the Skyliner resorts (Riviera, CBR, Pop, and AoA) can be persnickety about parking there if you don’t have a reservation of some kind, especially near park opening times. To avoid having to turn around and find another place to park, you can park at DS for free and ride buses to the resorts (after about 10 AM) or pay to park at a theme park and ride Disney transportation from there. For instance, park at TTC and visit the monorail resorts, then boat from MK to WL, or park at DHS and ride the Skyliner to those resorts, then to the Epcot station and visit the Epcot resorts, then take the boat back to DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter