(3) cysts - over 1/2 size of a tennis ball

newholiday

<font color=000099>Tomorrow is ME day<br><font col
showed up on my ultrasound yesterday morn
Doc has me going back for a 2nd ultrasound in 6wks

Hope everything turns out all right for you. My DW had to have a hysterectomy to take out a cyst the size of a grapefruit! She's doing fine now.

More :hug: and :wizard: from me too. You are in my prayers....

You can never have too many hugs or PD, so here's some more from me :hug: :wizard: I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope that everything turns out fine for you ::yes::

More :hug: and :wizard: on the way for you, newholiday. I'll keep you in my prayers.

I hope everythng turns out okay for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Where are these cysts Barb? Are they uterine fibroids or cysts on your ovaries? I had a hysterectomy for uterine fibroids last July. Take care of yourself!::yes::

More :hug: and :wizard: from me too. Most of the time cysts go away by themselves, but you need to be sure, therefore the repeat sono in 6 weeks.

OH my -- Please take care .. Know I am thinking of you ( and your family ) Michelle

Keeping you in my prayers. I've had multiple surgeries for these types of cysts. I hope these resolve without surgery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter