3 Big "Kids" do Disney

sandys

Earning My Ears
Cast:
Sandy (50 something) Daena (50 something) Dwayne
(younger)
November 28 to December 2nd
Beach Club

First time at the World with kids was wonderful. Smooth flight from Dc to MCO. Rental car from Paylesss (thought it was a shoe store)--was an Suzika SUV (for the exta luggage)
Arrived at BC around 1, valeted the car. The room wasn't ready so we jumped on the boat to the Studio. Went to TT first, no line (yea. It was Dwayne first trip to DW so it was all new to him. He seemed to enjoy TT. Next, to RRC. Again, no line-are we lucky or what? Daena and Dwayne loved it. I'm not a coster person but I rode. It took me about 15 minutes to get myself back together.
Next we did Star Tours (Daena's favorite) She actually gets misty when she sees this ride. Another hit for Dwayne.

We have ressies for Prime time at 5:30. We wander around doing GMR, Muppets and checking out the shops until dinner. We wait at the bar until we our seated. Our "brother" is great and since we are wearing Guest of Honor badges, we get lots of interaction with all the "family". Dinner is good and Dwayne is picked on constantly much to our delight.

After dinner, we head over to Fantasmic. Standing room only. We go in and after about 15 minutes we leave. I know that people rave about this show but it was not to our liking. We left and went to the Osborne lights. Breathtaking as usual!
We decide to go back to BC (via the opened walkway-sweet!) We finally get our room (3529) It faces Epcot, at the end of the BC with a view of the walkway. We have a full balcony with a view of the fireworks too. Super location, great room--what could be better. We drink wine, watch the fireworks and prepare for an early day at AK

We stayed in room 3524 of the Beach Club. I thought the view you described sounded familiar. :D

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. :)

Lisa

<p align=center> <font color=#FF0000 font size=6> Happy Holidays</font>
gift41.gif

<A HREF="http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/lisatx/index.html" TARGET=_blank> <font color=blue font face="Times New Roman" size=3>Visit my DISney website -
trip reports and scrapbook pages!</A>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter