• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 bed/3 bath- hard to find?

NaplesRI

DIS Veteran
I have started searching for our Feb trip and am finding that most places where I can get a 3 bedroom suite have only 2 bathrooms.
Since we are 5 adults and 1 child, I really want that 3rd bathroom.

We've stayed at Lighthouse Key resort and would like to try someplace else this trip.

Can anyone recommend a spot with 3 beds/ 3 baths?

I have started searching for our Feb trip and am finding that most places where I can get a 3 bedroom suite have only 2 bathrooms.

We've stayed at Lighthouse Key resort and would like to try someplace else this trip.

Windsor Hills Townhomes have 3 BR/3 Baths, all ensuite. Setups usually iclude a Queen on the main level, and a King BR and 2 Twin BR on the second. If memory serves me, the bathroom on the main level has a large walk-in shower with seat, while the 2 others have full bath and shower setups.

We stayed at a 3bdr townhouse at windsor hills with 3 full baths. We rented through vacationcentralflorida and had a great time and really liked the house. There was a queen with full bath on the main level, king with bath and two twins on upstairs. Their prices were great too! Good luck and have fun!!

I would suggest Windsor Hills as well. There are tons of 3bed/3bath

Cypess Poiint and Cypress Point Grand Villas have tons of three bedroom three bath units. This is where I almost always end up when I want three bedrooms because they are more readily available here than at any other timeshare resort I've ever stayed at, and I love this resort. This is a very nice timeshare resort with a great Lake Buena Vista location very close to Downtown Disney. If you are doing a full week stay, you might want to look at an owner rental here to save $s. I've done these on TUG2.net classified ads section and Redweek.com. Retail rentals for any length of stay are also available and were rated as a top value in the area by the Unofficial Guide.

Grand Beach Resort has awesome 3 bed/3 bath. They have 2 master bedrooms with king size beds and ensuite with a separate shower and jet bath then the 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds and a full bathroom across the hall. There is also a hide-a-bed in the living room. Gorgeous units and lots of space.

Crestwynd Bay townhouses are 3/3. The development is right next to Windsor Hills. I have been researching them for our upcoming trip and I'm finding the prices to be much, much less than Windsor Hills, even less than WH's 3br/2ba condos. The pool and playground are not as elaborate, but if that is not important to you, you might check them out.

Vista Cay Resort has 3 bedroom, 3-1/2 bathroom townhomes that are about 1800 square feet with a garage, patio, and small balcony. It is located on Universal Blvd., next to the Orange County Convention Center.

Anote vote also for the 3 bed, 3 bath townhomes in Windsor Hills, they have the splash pool and screened in lanai.

Either of these choices would be excellent depending on your preferences and needs!

You can find both on www.vrbo.com or www.homeaway.com. Windsor Hills in the Kissimmee area and Vista Cay in the Orlando area.

The owner's sites www.windsorhillsbest.com (the one recommended and verified by the Masters Association, www.windsorhillsrent.com, and www.vistacayrent.com.

Sandy

I have a direct owner if you are interested in Windsor Hills. It is a 3 BD 3 Bath townhome.

Let me know if you would like his information, I just ask that you mention I referred you. I dealt with him directly and not a management company.

Great reviews by his renters too.

We've stayed at 3 bedroom/3 bath townhouses at both the Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms. It works out great having the extra bathrooms when traveling with extended family. We have rented from All-Star Vacation Homes and Alexander Vacation Homes with no problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter