3 adults 3 suitcases and 2 sets of golf clubs

sjreed

Mouseketeer
i posted on Transportation board to but this board seems more active and i figured I would get a quicker answer here! We don't want to do Magical Express to POFQ but need to know best service to use since there will be 3 of us each with a suitcase and 2 sets of golf clubs.......can we just request a van when we get there or should we book something ahead of time? Any recommendations?? Thanks in advance!!

There are usually cabs and vans waiting outside most airports, but if it makes you feel better you could book something ahead of time. But why not take advantage of ME, it’s free and you wouldn’t have to worry about your luggage.

i posted on Transportation board to but this board seems more active and i figured I would get a quicker answer here! We don't want to do Magical Express to POFQ but need to know best service to use since there will be 3 of us each with a suitcase and 2 sets of golf clubs.......can we just request a van when we get there or should we book something ahead of time? Any recommendations?? Thanks in advance!!
are you just wanting to bring cases and clubs with you? if answer is yes don't put Disney tags on them and pick them up on arrival them go to ME and store under the bus. if not sot sure which service you want to use but I would book before you go. look on Transportation board as more there use those services

Are you looking for private transportation options? If so I found several as we need for our trip from Poly back to MCO. I ended up with Tony Hinds recommended on these boards and elsewhere. His communication with me has been excellent and his price is reasonable for private transportation. http://taxi-mco.com/Drivers/Tony Hinds.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter