3 ADRs for 3 Days

Yujailec

Mouseketeer
Hi, DISers!

My family and I will be headed to Disney World for a birthday celebration. We've tried some restaurants that we loved in the past but I am always looking to try something new. Check out my dining options and leave a suggestion? I am open to considering your favorites too!

FRIDAY - Bibbidy Bobbity Boutique in DS > MNSSHP at MK.
Lunch - Jungle Skipper's Canteen / Raglan Road (repeat from the last trip)

SATURDAY - HS in the morning > AK in the evening.
Lunch - Tusker House / Yak & Yeti / Sanaa (repeat from the last trip)

SUNDAY - Driving home.
Brunch: The Wave / Kona Cafe / Boma (repeat from the last trip)

Thanks so much in advance for all your help!

Last edited:
I'd go with:

Jungle Skipper's Canteen
Yak & Yeti
The Wave

I have also been to all of your previous restaurants and love them all, but I like the idea of trying something new, so those are the one's I would do.

Thank you @Christine ! It's always so hard to pick when there are so many great options, especially that last time I had all great experiences.

Skipper Canteen
Yak & Yeti
Boma for brunch

We love Skipper Canteen, it's an oasis at MK. Yak & Yeti is a solid choice, I also love Sanaa and think it's worth a repeat. I've done both Boma and the Wave for dinner but not for lunch, from the menus I think Boma has more options plus you can see animals on your way in/out. I recently made Boma reservations for our December trip--let us know if you go!

Good news is you have great choices to pick from so while selecting is hard, you really can't go wrong.

If it were me I'd go with Raglan on the first day. We also really like Skippers but I feel like its been on a bit of a decline.

Day 2 would be Yak n Yeti While I do like Sanna better this is a good one to try and plus you won't have to worry about going to a hotel and can go straight to the park.

For breakfast I'd do the Wave. Boma is good too but very crowded. We like the Wave because its such a smaller buffet and I find the food to be much fresher that way.

@Mich123 @kastoney Thanks so much for your input! I am leaning towards Skipper's Canteen and Yak and Yeti, mainly due to the aforementioned reasons, already being at the park and also trying something new.

@Mich123 @kastoney Thanks so much for your input! I am leaning towards Skipper's Canteen and Yak and Yeti, mainly due to the aforementioned reasons, already being at the park and also trying something new.
Not sure if you are on the dining plan or not, but if you aren't both places really shine in the appetizer department. We usually just order a bunch and share instead of getting a meal. Its a great way to try different things.

My biggest debate is our departure brunch: The Wave, Kona Cafe or repeat Boma?
Our last trip, Boma was our departure day brunch and that was definitely the icing on the cake. Everyone in my party loved it and still talk about that bread pudding months later.

My biggest debate is our departure brunch: The Wave, Kona Cafe or repeat Boma?
Our last trip, Boma was our departure day brunch and that was definitely the icing on the cake. Everyone in my party loved it and still talk about that bread pudding months later.

The Wave's breakfast buffet is going to be a bit smaller. It is quiet, good service, and fresh food, but won't have the same selections. I still love going (because it's quiet), but if you're looking to be wowed, you may want to stick with Boma if that wowed you. I believe The Wave breakfast buffet is also a little cheaper than most and you can also order off a menu for those who just want something small.

My only hesitation with recommending Jungle Skipper's Canteen is that you'd need to use another day's park ticket in order to have lunch there on a party day.

Friday - Skipper Canteen. You can do a late lunch/early dinner without using another park ticket since your party ticket gets you in at 4pm. So if you schedule a super late lunch/early dinner at 4:15 or so, you're still in the park, and that big of a meal should honestly carry you through most of the party.

Saturday- I would recommend Tusker House! I enjoyed brunch there on my honeymoon and had a really good time. Great character interactions and really solid, different food options.

Sunday: The Wave; I went to Kona on my most recent trip and was kind of disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter