3/27/05 wonder cruisers, anyone going with us?

auntrenae

Dis Veteran and CM
Hi cruisers,

We're a party of 10 going on the Wonder 4 day March 27th. Anyone else out there? I'd love to hear from you...

auntrenae

Pick me! Pick me! My son (age 9) and my husband and I will be going on our first cruise ever. We're a little nervous, but very excited. DS wants to swim with the dolphins in Nassau and do a lot of snorkeling on CC.

I know there's at least one other person on the boards going because I tried to get a thread going a month or so ago, but it fell off I guess.

Julie

Julie,

I'm excited to hear that someone else is going. I know there will be many more before we actually sail, but getting a thread started now will help us get to know each other.

My DH and I, his youngest DB, his DW, and their 6 kids will be with us. Their kids age from 8 to 19 and this is their first cruise too. This is our 4th, but all the others have been on the Magic. We're both WDW cast members and live in Orlando. His DB and family live in Wisconsin.

Have you read the 'Passporter'? It's a great guide, and had loads of detail about everything you can expect on board, but if you have questions that I can answer, I'd be happy to. As I said, I've never been on the Wonder, but the ships are very similar. I can't answer any questions about Nassau, but everything else is pretty familiar.

ttfn,
Renae

Renae,
Can't wait! I'll have DS start making a list of his questions now. (One thing about my DS: He has a never-ending list of questions.)
I'm working on our before and after cruise plans right now. Trying to decide if I want to drop by Disney after we leave the ship on Thursday as a surprise to my guys.
Glad you posted! Can't wait to find out more.

Julie

Julie,

My DS's are all grown, so I don't know if I can answer any of your DS's questions if they are about the clubs, but the passporter or other DIS'rs can help him with that stuff, I'm sure. We've taken our sons on cruises, but they were over 18 at the time, so didn't do the teen club or the others. I'll be happy to help with anything I do know about, though...

ttfn,
Renae

How are you? Have you heard about anyone else going with us yet? I'm going to start a new thread in the newest section and see if I get any replies. I hope there is someone else going... otherwise we get the whole ship to ourselves!

Talk to you soon,
Renae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter