3-2-1 Contract!

MegKate

2010 UMaine Graduate... now unemployed. What to do
Hey all! (I was going to do the wave smilie but it looks like they changed the smilies back!!) So :cutie: I'll be cute instead!

Question - What does the contract entail, how do I get it? (Not expecting it to be hand delivered by the Major Domo, but Email, Regular Mail?) Do I finally get the planning kit then or do I still have to wait?

Basically if you could hook me up with any info on this I would really appreciate it. :worship:

Grazie muchly!
-Meg

PS - If you got the old school TV reference in the subject you rock!!) :3dglasses

Hey Meg! I think it is delivered certified mail...you get your planning kit and save the dates after you sign your contract.

I got mine by e-mail. I think they give you a choice between snail mail and e-mail, and I didn't want to wait!

The original contract before we signed were all sent by email. Once we were happy with it and all the changes had been made we signed it and sent it back by fedex. Once it was processed they sent it back certified mail with the AP's. 1 week later we got a call from our planner and a week after that recevied the planning kit by email and a packet in the mail.

Oh yeah lol.. we did get it through email first and got the signed contract back with the APs through certified mail.

Thanks everyone! That answers that. I'll probably do it by email like Kendra - I so can't wait. I really want to get my hands on the planning kit... I feel like I'm the last Fall 09 bride to sign a contract.

One more question to be a complete pain in the rumpus - does the deposit go back with the contract and how much is that? 2K?

Yes, the deposit goes with the contract. I think it is 2,000, but the contract should specifiy. After that you will be an official Disney bride and get a WP! That's when everything starts to feel real!

umm no one else commented on 3-2-1 contract! Umm I used to lovvvvve that show! 3-2-1 Contact!
Good reference Meg :banana:

hey wedding twin - we got our contract via email last friday. We havent sent it back yet as DF and I are still debating on a few things.

We were sent a credit card authorization form via email as well if we wanted to put our deposit on a credit card. Everything else needs to be mailed back - they didnt want us to fax back the contract saying the signatures dont come out clear enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter