3:00 Parade & 4pm HDDR?

Stefecatzz

"If nothing changed, there'd be no butterflies."
Does anyone think it would be possible to see the new 3:00 parade in MK & then made it to the HDDR by 4?

I just saw that the new parade is making it's debut when we will be there.

Do they let you in a few minutes late to the HDDR? At what point do they turn you away?

You should be fine. There is a 15 minute grace period. Just watch it from near city hall so you can exit quickly.

no, you wont have time. I work at hddr, btw. How are you planning on getting to hddr, by boat, I assume? Say you leave the mk after the parade, about 3;30. Then you need to get on the boat. you will probably have to wait for it to arrive, then load.. Then travel time to ft wilderness is at least 20 mins., then unload, then the walk to pioneer hall. You need to check in, and depending on how many people are ahead of you to check in..The doors open at 4 pm, and yes, you can be late and they will seat you, but you will be in a rush the entire time, doesn't sound fun to me.

I would NOT chance that! We went to Mickey's Backyard Barbeque in the evening our reservation was for 6 30 I believe and was super late because of the long bus ride to get there from the main building. We left Magic Kingdom about 5 45, you will not make it in time. You figure the parade is going to take about 30 mins then go to your car then drive to the main building at the camp grounds then the bus ride. No way!!

I wouldn't chance it either. It would be no fun waiting at a boat launch just hoping that it gets there so you don't miss a something that you've already paid for.

We did HDDR last night and took the boat to and from MK. I wouldn't chance it at all. The boat ride takes awhile. That's hoping it is also even at the dock when you get there. Personally I wouldn't.

everything would have to fall perfect to make it on time. be the first out the gate after parade, load boat and boat leaves just after you get on. it is about a 20 minute ride. if weather turns bad and boats not running not going to make by bus as you will need a second bus in campground to back. if parade is very important to see, I would try to change Hoop to the next later show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter